• 3(current)
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.08
mikey1234 Wrote:if you delete LiveTV and also delete

userdata/plugin.video.LiveTV

and the actual packages

addons/packages/ **** all of the zips

and reinstall

you will have nice thumbnails showing

i was trying to keep how it used be but me and blackoutworm are open to suggestions

Hey,

I used to have nice images and now I have stretched ones that look like banners stretched to DVD sized tall cases Smile

I use refocus skin and they used to look great, but now they look stretched way out of proportion. I've done a full reinstall as you suggested.

Also, are we just using 1 list now with live tv? Has your list been encorportared into BWs list? Or are we still needing to add yours as an additional source?

Cheers,
Based the skin on confluence

BW is mod on LiveTv Smile
refocus looks best on ATV i find........DAMN you Refocus *shakes fist*
installation of v1.2 failed on atv2 EDEN RC1.
Thumbs Up 
Great addon man

Thanks
~Z~
Souljah Wrote:refocus looks best on ATV i find........DAMN you Refocus *shakes fist*

lol

i have started adding fanart but will have to uncheck the use thumbnails as fanart in your setting you obviously have to wait for them to download as you hover over them but once downloaded it all ok

i have only got up to documentaries at the moment give us time
Navi-X is running into troubles today so this plugin has been a lifesaver. It's good to have 2-3 different ways to access stuff in case something goes wrong. Thanks for your hard work. I'm looking forward to that repo.
JUST AN UPDATE BY THE END OF THE DAY MORE EPG FOR AMERICAN CHANNELS WILL BE ADDED AND AN UPDATE TO v1.3 WILL BE RELEASED
im loving it mikey!!!!, when can we expect a repo? also i added blackout's xml and it automatically added to ur list.? is that normal. Huhthanx again.
ibramadhan Wrote:im loving it mikey!!!!, when can we expect a repo? also i added blackout's xml and it automatically added to ur list.? is that normal. Huhthanx again.

Blackoutworm is updating LiveTV to temporarily until I change the code to go to his XML
yes please get a repo so that we can get updates automatically from xbmc without having to install the zip file each time. passion repo is great!
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Amazing add on.

Perhaps you would consider adding on MBC2 and Dubai One which are free channels on Filmon and are both movie channels in english.
This add-on if off the rails! well done!

Is there a way to remove the channels that don't work? also could it be that some channels dont work due to geo blocking?

thanks
Great Add-on thanks alot!!Smile
mikey1234 Wrote:JUST AN UPDATE BY THE END OF THE DAY MORE EPG FOR AMERICAN CHANNELS WILL BE ADDED AND AN UPDATE TO v1.3 WILL BE RELEASED

what day are we talking about lol
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.080