• 1(current)
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.08
EDIT 04/03/2012 V1.3 RELEASED NOW

Livestreams alternative with proxy support and epg in collaboration with blackout worm this plugin will be awesome

DOES NOT WORK ON DHARMA

v1.3
remote list is now pointing to blackout worms xml.....it still is called livetv.xml though

Step By Step Install Video

http://youtu.be/q0LHrdPG70g

Download Link

http://live-tv-stream.googlecode.com/fil...TVv1.3.zip

This will automatically update the streams for BlackoutWorms
Only reason I changed to LiveTV to keep it away from xbmc forum as the channel lists are just getting cluttered so I only want good quality English streams I will need also a few people who are on top of the streams like me to be admins of the Svn trunk to update the streams

apply within please

FOR BEST VIEWING FOR EPG CHANGE VIEW TO MEDIA INFO 2

Mike,
this is a great plug-in. Would you please give more more info on the EPG setting.
There are couple of Vietnamese site that have TV schedule.
http://vtv.vn/LichPS/Index
http://www.htv.com.vn/chuongtrinh/default.asp
I tried <epg>http://www.htv.com.vn/chuongtrinh/default.asp</epg> , but it does not pull out the data.
Kindly please help me understanding the requirement to make the EPG work
Thanks,
Hey mikey,

Good to see a release here Nod
Just noticed that it states not pre-Eden compatible in the first post. Does this explain why urls can not be added to the plugin on beta3.

The plugin does work fine (with your inbuilt XML) on beta3, but urls dont seem to work when added to livetv on beta3 ...

Therefores I still use live streams for others such as BWs XML, hopefully we can get a fix soon.

Great work though, you guys are doing some incredible work.

Pat~
Pat,
I am running Beta 3 on my Apple TV2, the URLs work fine.
The only difference I see is that the LiveTV loads directories a bit slower than the LiveStream, but the LiveTV support EPG, which is a very cool feature.
Michael
PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey mikey,

Good to see a release here Nod
Just noticed that it states not pre-Eden compatible in the first post. Does this explain why urls can not be added to the plugin on beta3.

The plugin does work fine (with your inbuilt XML) on beta3, but urls dont seem to work when added to livetv on beta3 ...

Therefores I still use live streams for others such as BWs XML, hopefully we can get a fix soon.

Great work though, you guys are doing some incredible work.

Pat~
dtsexpert Wrote:Pat,
I am running Beta 3 on my Apple TV2, the URLs work fine.
The only difference I see is that the LiveTV loads directories a bit slower than the LiveStream, but the LiveTV support EPG, which is a very cool feature.
Michael

Hey,
Yea, there seems to be a few people with the url problem mentioned over at xbmchub and in the live streams thread?

As it states in the first thread that it's not Eden compatible, I assumed this was a good place to start Wink
PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey,
Yea, there seems to be a few people with the url problem mentioned over at xbmchub and in the live streams thread?

As it states in the first thread that it's not Eden compatible, I assumed this was a good place to start Wink

sorry people it is eden compatable
mikey1234 Wrote:sorry people it is eden compatable

Hey Mikey, you might wanna edit that first post Wink

It's says "doesn't work on pre-Eden"
Currently all versions of xbmc are pre Eden, beta 3/beta2/beta1 are all pre-Eden as is RC1 and (pre-eden) nighties.

Did you mean "doesn't work on dharma"?

Any news on why BWs XML URL doesn't load into livetv? There seem to be a few users with the same issue? It loads In to live streams but not livetv?

Pat~
Nitpicking - it actually says 'pre Eden' nor 'pre-Eden' - guess he meant 'pre' as in 'prior to'

BW's xml does work - but it was a bit hit'n'miss to figure out how to set it up in the config section.
castalla Wrote:Nitpicking - it actually says 'pre Eden' nor 'pre-Eden' - guess he meant 'pre' as in 'prior to'

BW's xml does work - but it was a bit hit'n'miss to figure out how to set it up in the config section.

Castalla, are you still in a grumpy mood Smile

It says "doesnt work on pre Eden" that is standard for pre Eden builds. You know that, stop nitpicking and get a lemsip and an early night, man flu is a dangerous thing Big Grin

Or open a thread called "none of my pre-eden plugins work on pre Eden" and watch the torrent of abuse Laugh

Now, get to bed... I don't wanna see you online again until that flu has gone and your back to your old self Wink
FIRST THREAD CHANGED LOL

please be patient you wont need to add Blackoutworms as he is now owner of livetv and will be updating live tv's xml to keep everyone updated
You're right!

I feel even worse - in my feverish state I ordered another PC online ... need for another 'brown box'. After a restless night, I decided this morning to cancel .... so I'm feeling particularly hard-done by.

Might just have to order a couple of powerline plugs, or something!
castalla Wrote:You're right!

I feel even worse - in my feverish state I ordered another PC online ... need for another 'brown box'. After a restless night, I decided this morning to cancel .... so I'm feeling particularly hard-done by.

Might just have to order a couple of powerline plugs, or something!

Laugh

I agree with this 100%
Buying gadgets always makes me feel better, returning them makes me Sad

I'm actually looking at a new media centre at the moment, but my OH says 5 is enough... What does she know Rolleyes

Get well soon Smile

@Mikey
Cheers for the update this is great news Nod
V1.0.9 released
mikey coulld u link me to a version of xbmc that works with this
thanks
YaSs3r37 Wrote:mikey coulld u link me to a version of xbmc that works with this
thanks

only works with eden beta

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/win32/x..._beta3.exe
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help