XBMC 11.0 Eden: RC 1 available now
MidnightWatcher Wrote:Just updated XBMC today, looks like it's RC2.

I also just update 3 Linux boxes to RC2.

Jerry
One machine on RC2 now and one still on BETA3.
jawilljr Wrote:I also just update 3 Linux boxes to RC2.

Jerry

If you pull from git or use sudo update then yes, RC2 is current. When the builds are complete and placed on the download mirrors an announcement will be made.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Edit: Not sure how but all the videos are working perfectly now. Thanks.
Rockerboy007 Wrote:Hi. I updated to RC1 on my ATV 2 but the videos are having very bad stuttering problem. I used Nito TV to install Xbmc. Is there another way to install R2? Thanks.

Wait until it is available or build it yourself
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
rc2 is availabla for download
do not know how to upgrade from rc1 to rc2 .... help please

this is my first post, I'm learning, I read a lot ....but can not find how to upgrade to rc2
tveo Wrote:do not know how to upgrade from rc1 to rc2 .... help please

this is my first post, I'm learning, I read a lot ....but can not find how to upgrade to rc2

see post #63 in this thread
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
DDDAMIAN....thanks for replying, I use putty with window
can give the command to update the xbmc for rc2. I have delays between video and audio...
I can do something before it leaves the final fix
I'm new , please help with more info
pardon and thanks a lot
tveo Wrote:DDDAMIAN....thanks for replying, I use putty with window
can give the command to update the xbmc for rc2. I have delays between video and audio...
I can do something before it leaves the final fix
I'm new , please help with more info
pardon and thanks a lot

The source code is available here. For step-by-step please see the Wiki.
I still get stutter/glitching in audio when playing Flac with PAPlayer.
That was not there back in beta 1 ( I believe)
greger Wrote:I still get stutter/glitching in audio when playing Flac with PAPlayer.
That was not there back in beta 1 ( I believe)

The issue in RC1 affected playback of videos. This would be something different. Pls post a debug log if you need help.
DrKajun Wrote:Help! I spent a few hours trying to get Eden B3 loaded back on my ATV. Menu no longer listes that version. Does any one have manual setps on how to install it via ssh? Thanks in advance

I posted a link on page 4 with instructions Rolleyes but, enter the following commands:

Quote:wget ĥttp://mirrors.xbmc.org/apt/atv2/deb/org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_11.0-0~b3_iphoneos-arm.deb

Quote:dpkg -i org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_11.0-0~b3_iphoneos-arm.deb

Quote:rm org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_11.0-0~b3_iphoneos-arm.deb

That worked for me.

Although I have now applied the fix and RC1 works great.

Incase any devs are reading, as I'm new I haven't had a chance to say yet, Top work! I love XBMC and looks like a great community here.
Damn it, how do I remove the link?
torch1 Wrote:Damn it, how do I remove the link?

Done Wink Thx for sharing

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11.0 Eden: RC 1 available now1