3d blu -ray support (unencrypted)
Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find an answer when I searched.

Is 3d blu-ray supported in xbmc (unencrypted)

I have a fusion build (e350) so would be keen to know if it works on that (and also Nvidia 570 on another computer).

Thanks,
You didn't search hard engough...here is the thread- [WINDOWS] HOW-TO play SBS 3D video in 3D mode on a 3D TV with external player

If you have TMT5 or PDVD11, you can use it as XBMC external player to playback 3d too. You can use this thread- Working External Player Solution
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
bluray Wrote:You didn't search hard engough...here is the thread- [WINDOWS] HOW-TO play SBS 3D video in 3D mode on a 3D TV with external player

If you have TMT5 or PDVD11, you can use it as XBMC external player to playback 3d too. You can use this thread- Working External Player Solution

Sorry I wasn't clear in the first post. Knew this could work via external player but does this work via xbmc itself (and then ultimately in openelec which I'm likely to transition to?
Correct me if I wrong, but currently there is no open source h264 MVC decoder implementation.
yunti Wrote:Sorry I wasn't clear in the first post. Knew this could work via external player but does this work via xbmc itself (and then ultimately in openelec which I'm likely to transition to?
A lot of users tried it, and it playback fine with XBMC- can XBMC playback 3D Movies?
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
yunti Wrote:Sorry I wasn't clear in the first post. Knew this could work via external player but does this work via xbmc itself (and then ultimately in openelec which I'm likely to transition to?

http://openelec.tv/news/item/227-openele...-the-truth

this means, we have all things included in our dev builds, you only need a key for libaacs - which we cant provide. also BD's can update your BR-player firmware without asking you and your key will not work anymore.
greetings, Stephan

Old thread I know, but has anyone tried https://github.com/Britz/FFmpeg ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3d blu -ray support (unencrypted)0