Movie Trailers Before Playing Movie?
I'm curious if a plugin like this exists, or if somebody is willing to craft one... Basically, I think it would be cool to automatically play a couple trailers before a movie, just like movie theaters. Basically, when you select a movie to play, the plugin would choose two recent movie trailers (from Apple, for example) and stream them before the actual movie starts playing. And if you don't want to see a trailer, you could skip it by hitting "next" on your remote. Does anything like this exist? If not, how difficult would it be to create it?
yanathin Wrote:I'm curious if a plugin like this exists, or if somebody is willing to craft one... Basically, I think it would be cool to automatically play a couple trailers before a movie, just like movie theaters. Basically, when you select a movie to play, the plugin would choose two recent movie trailers (from Apple, for example) and stream them before the actual movie starts playing. And if you don't want to see a trailer, you could skip it by hitting "next" on your remote. Does anything like this exist? If not, how difficult would it be to create it?

If you are talking downloaded content, I use http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=90738 which allows you to put smaller trailers either in the middle of shows, or at the start. Sure the same can be done to movies.
Cinema Experience Smile
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Mudislander Wrote:Cinema Experience Smile

...Holy crap.

Looks great, but I never got this to work on Eden B3, with Confluence. Might give it another whirl...

Not enough people know this. Thanks for spreading the good word.
ImageImage
Mighty_Diamond Wrote:Looks great, but I never got this to work on Eden B3, with Confluence. Might give it another whirl...

Works with Convergence You can always dig around the xml files to see how to get it running in Confluence, there is also a mod floating around.

Tip - I have problems with Cinema Experience if Apple Trailers Lite is enabled.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Hmm, it seems to keep crashing when it tries to stream trailers. Using Eden B3. I'd love to have trailers automatically downloaded and locally stored, but I'm on a Mac and I don't think software exists to do that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Trailers Before Playing Movie?0