Series filenames in file mode. How?
Hi,

i just installed Eden RC1 and first of all ...it is so fast and responsive. Thank you!

The only problem i ran into is the way episodes of series are listed in file mode.
I use a series folder as source. Each series has its own subfolder with all episodes inside. Before the info from thetvdb.com is downloaded everything is the way i want it (except missing info/art). When i open one folder every episode is listed with its full filename. As soon as the scraping took place i only see the name of the episode.
E.g. before: grimm_s01e02.mkv after: bears will be bears
This gets really confusing when trying to locate a specific ep. How do i get back to the dharma style listing including the whole filename?
Thank you for any ideas.
I'll see if I can get the default label a little better defined (i.e. so season + ep number are included by default).

There's a setting for that for the meantime (settings->video->file lists) if you wish to turn off the replacing of filenames with library labels. You'll still get the rest of the metadata.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Exactly what i was looking for. Thank you.
Taken care of the default naming for Eden.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Series filenames in file mode. How?0