How can I mod QUARTZ to a personal version?
Hello!

Really new in terms of interest towards skinning. I find Quartz really nice and I plan to use this skin for my HTPC. However, I'd like to change the home screen to the home screen of another skin (Shade). Is there any "how-to" or tricks to do that?

Thanks a lot for the work on QUARTZ!
hehehe tried to import some files from Shade. That didn't worked well.

I guess that since I love everything from this skin, the home screen is not that important after all.
Also just found out that V3 of Qurtz is completely different from V2. I was using V2. Is version 2 supported on Eden?
Balinus Wrote:Also just found out that V3 of Qurtz is completely different from V2. I was using V2. Is version 2 supported on Eden?

No, sorry. I'm not able to support both of them Sad
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

maybe you could atleast post the latest unpacked textures from v2 on your page or somewhere for modding purposes and/or someone who may be willing to help with supporting v2 on eden... i am a big fan of v2, but v3 is not as good in my opinion... if you can't post it online, perhaps you could PM me the latest v2 unpacked textures. thanks for your great work!
pecinko Wrote:No, sorry. I'm not able to support both of them Sad

Sure I understand. At 1st I thought I was using V3 Smile Seems to be a nice skin, see you around!

edit - Is there any guide on skinning? I do have some skills in coding, so I might take on development of one of the skin that is abandoned. Without a guide though, not sure if I can pull it off, as I never coded in python yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I mod QUARTZ to a personal version?0