Switching from Media Browser Unwatched Overlay
Question 
Hello,

I am thinking about switching from Media Browser to XBMC. One of the things I can not live without is the ability in poster view to see the unwatched overlay on the poster that shows me how many unwatched episodes or moves are below it in the folder.

Here is a perfect example: Image

I have tried XBMC a few times and have never found a way to do this. Does anyone in this community know how to get the unwatched part looking how I want it to look?

Also for a follow up question. I have a silicon dust hdhomerun for OTA television. Is there support for this in XBMC?

Thanks for all the help, bing281
I was hoping to see that this is possible. I am starting to think it is not possible in xbmc?
With the default skin in XBMC there isnt a way do to the overlay with out going in and modifying the skin your self. I looked in the TV view for the default skin and if you use the Media Info 2 view it will show watch and unwached on the right side of the screen for each series so XBMC can get the info you want. You may try asking in the skinning forum and see if any skins have something like you want or maybe someone wil make it for you and add to their skin.

For the TV question I think the HD Homerun will work but OTA TV is offically supported in the current versions of XBMC yet. In the OTA T forum you can find more info and links to download custom versions of XBMC that do support OTA TV.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Switching from Media Browser Unwatched Overlay0