ERROR: Control 1 in window 10099
Can someone tell me what window 10099 is?

Over the weekend I had XBMC lock up on me about 17 sec in to my movies. I never changed any settings, nor done any updates to or addons...it just started out of nowhere.

I looked in the log and saw this at the end of the file:

ERROR: Control 1 in window 10099 has been asked to focus, but it can't

When they rolled out RC1, I figured here's my chance just to wipe it out and use this new RC install. It worked fine, so I started adding all my addons and setting everything up. Then it started doing it again. I disabled all my addons and it still did it. I uninstalled xbmc again (this time leaving my profile info), so far its been working fine.

...but what is window 10099, I can't see anything in the wiki about it!!
LivingRoom:ASUS EeeBox EB1021|Harmony900 Remote|Samsung 55" 3D LCD|AMD Dual-Core 1.6GHz RAM 2GB |Windows7|XBMC Frodo|ÆON MQ3
Bedroom:Pivos XIOS|Harmony650 Remote|Sony 42" Bravia|Linux port|XBMC Frodo
KidsPlayroom:Pivos XIOS| XIOS Remote |Toshiba 42"(w/ a nice big WII remote crack)|Linux port|XBMC Frodo
MediaStorage:DNS-325 NAS|3TB
Think it's pointer.xml - Had that problem myself recently. Which skin are you using ?
Noli illegitimi carborundum

no mate...i think thats the same error i had...im sure thats a bug
I'm running AEON MQ 3 (1.2.3)

....now that you mention it, the last update for that skin was on the 02/25/2012, around the time that the 'Lock ups' started happening. But I haven't seen anyone post anything like the same issue I am/was having on the Skins thread
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=107793
LivingRoom:ASUS EeeBox EB1021|Harmony900 Remote|Samsung 55" 3D LCD|AMD Dual-Core 1.6GHz RAM 2GB |Windows7|XBMC Frodo|ÆON MQ3
KidsPlayroom:Pivos XIOS| XIOS Remote |Toshiba 42"(w/ a nice big WII remote crack)|Linux port|XBMC Frodo
would be worth asking in the skin's subforum. I cured my problem by replacing the pointer images in the textures file. If I turned on the debugging and checked the log there was a warning about a jpg file at the same time as trying to init pointer.xml and the control 1 in window 100999 remarks

I've posted the error on MQ3's thread. I'll keep you updated if I get anywhere with that. When I get home tonight I'll look in to pointer.xml and make sure everything is kosher.

Thanks for your help!
You could try switching back to Confluence and see if the same happens.

Mudislander Wrote:You could try switching back to Confluence and see if the same happens.

If the problem does arise again, that will be one of the first things I'll try!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ERROR: Control 1 in window 100990