My a particular problem
Hello everyone,
I just now installed and ran the program XBMC.I am Junior Member, but I would like to use it as a a media streamer and a IP television with the "kartina TV" .
Faced with this problem:
Install on the computer version of XBMC 10 - 11 (possessor INTEL 2.2 GHz, core2, RAM 2G, WinXP Prof,video card nvideo chip set, screen resolution 1900x1200, display -24(wide) " connected to DVI ) the program freezes of several min, and slowly reacts to keyboard commands, the mouse does not work, takes commands from the keyboard with a delay of several minutes. ...? can someone faced with such problems and knows what's up?
Thank you.
Hello,

Welcome to XBMC!

Please read this post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708 paying particular attention to the part about "posting your XBMC log" at the bottom of said post. Someone will be along shortly to help you.

Mark
Go into the XBMC settings and make sure you are using "true fullscreen" instead of "fake fullscreen"

Also...If you are playing back 1080p video your current hardware may not be sufficient. XBMC does not support hardware acceleration using XP....You need Vista or W7
Main HTPC:
Intel e4600 + AMD HD5450 + Antec NSK2480B case + 4gb ddr2 + Earthwatts 430 + 1.5tb Seagate 7200 + XBMC Rapier Qualar Mod Skin + Win7
Office HTPC/Ripper/Server:
AMD x4 635 + GT220 + Antec 300 case + 4gbddr3 + OCZ ModXStream 500 psu + 3x2tb WD green drives + Win7

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My a particular problem0