Release X-Note (Evernote access)
Hi ruuk

how do I determine the full url from this screenshot

test from web browser to see if it worked

The log & picture are just old and a test
(2012-06-08, 20:01)hasselhof Wrote: how do I determine the full url from this screenshot
With magic Smile

Actually, your public notebooks will always be at https://www.evernote.com/pub/hasselhof/notebook_name, but a way to view the url would probably be useful. Added to the X-Note TODO list.
(2012-06-08, 22:54)ruuk Wrote:
(2012-06-08, 20:01)hasselhof Wrote: how do I determine the full url from this screenshot
With magic Smile

Actually, your public notebooks will always be at https://www.evernote.com/pub/hasselhof/notebook_name, but a way to view the url would probably be useful. Added to the X-Note TODO list.

cool
Version 0.1.7

Changes:
- Added an option to view a published notebook's URL, with option to copy the URL to the clipboard (Currently only pasteable into Forum Browser)
- Updated Evenote api to current 1.21 (06-08-2012)
- Now shows linked public and private shared notebooks

On my REPO.
Version 0.1.8

Changes:
- Made changes to accommodate clipboard name change from Clipboard to SSClipboard

On my REPO.

Nothing really new, just a handles a change I made in ShareSocial for the clipboard function.
Version 0.1.9

Changes:
- Updated Evenote api to current 1.22 (08-30-2012)
- Added a workaround for SSL errors with some openssl versions (ie with Ubuntu 12.04)
- Use userStore.getNoteStoreUrl to get the NoteStore url as per currnet api example

On my REPO.
Just a quick post to say I have an update coming soon. I'm just waiting for Evernote to move the API key to the production server and then I can release.
Evernote has changed their authentication method, so the email/password method is gone. Users will now need to authorize the addon via WebViewer.
Version 0.2.0

Changes:
- Changes to handle new authentication method
- Removed password/crypto settings
- Fix for viewing image notes
- Fix for empty notes continuing to display 'Loading Content...' after loading

On my REPO.
@ruuk

did you get my e-mail about oAuth2 being added to repo?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yeah I did. I was in the middle of working on something else at the time, so I was going to update it after that. I'm currently on vacation, so I'll submit an update when I'm back home Smile
np.
could be that you missed the mail. nu rush and enjoy your holiday
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
hi,

i use autostart.sh to create some text files (movie list, free space) on every system boot. can i write this information directly into evernote with x-note?
(2014-06-02, 19:59)McDu Wrote: hi,

i use autostart.sh to create some text files (movie list, free space) on every system boot. can i write this information directly into evernote with x-note?

Do you mean automatically, or do you just want to basically import the file contents into a note?
the script in autostart.sh creates a text file on hdd. i want save that text in evernote.
Hello!,

I was wondering if this addon is still alive and worked on.
I have just installed on my Kodi 17.6 running on MacOS and when i launch it i am presented with a dialog "Choose user"
The only thing I can do is to click "+Add User (or Re-Authorize)"
When I do it, the only thing that I see is a three pane UI 

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
X-Note (Evernote access)0