Most images not displaying as background or thumbnails in fanart- 11 Beta and RC
Question 
1st, since it's my first post, THANK YOU to developers and community of this amazing system!

Searched and could not find a similar post.

Since switching to 11 Beta beginning of February, and now the RC, *most* images are not displaying as backgrounds, even though when I go through the gui to select an image for a background I can see the thumbnail, once selected I get blank (black) background- in preview and in the app.

Using "Get thumb" or "Get fanart" for movies or tv shows, much of the time I only get blank rectangles with "Remote fanart" telling me there is *something* in the online db, but I have to select it and OK it and return to the info screen before I can see what image I just got (one example is for 'The Dark Knight').

I have run all sorts of comparisons of art that works and art that doesn't (format, resolution, size, permissions, color profile) and cannot find anything that sets what works apart from what doesn't.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Most images not displaying as background or thumbnails in fanart- 11 Beta and RC0