Something is up with my SQL databases, xbmc_video60 was created
I'm not sure how or why this happened...

It appears that my iOS devices have created and started to use schema xbmc_video60 rather than xbmc_video58. I have a main Windows machine that runs XBMC and maintains the library updates.

How do I force one or the other to use the other schema?
ATV2 running XBMC Eden (Skin: Quartz3)
Windows 7 running XBMC Eden (custom setup as I'm basically running it as a service)
MySQL installed on Windows 7 for sharing libraries
iOS Specific FAQ | Alternative ATV2 keymap | Default ATV2 keymap
Post log files to Pastebin

I think what I'll try is just export the newest revision of the library then change them all to use a new schema then import the library, I think this should fix it and if not I'll still have the old databases.
Windows 7 running XBMC Eden (custom setup as I'm basically running it as a service)

It sounds like you have upgraded to either Beta 3, RC1 or RC2 - all use myvideos60.db and your data should have all been copied to this new database as part of the upgrade.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
DDDamian Wrote:It sounds like you have upgraded to either Beta 3, RC1 or RC2 - all use myvideos60.db and your data should have all been copied to this new database as part of the upgrade.

Oh gotcha. So all I had to do actually was upgrade my Windows machine to the latest beta. I was going to say my idea seemed to work but all I really did was recreate the problem lol. I'll see if upgrading my Windows installation fixes it then.

Yep that fixed it -- Thanks for the prompt reply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Something is up with my SQL databases, xbmc_video60 was created0