Ember Media Manager can't rescrape
Hi,

Hope i'm in the right area of the forum to ask this question, but i really need some help cause it's driving me crazy.
I've just installed the Ember Media Manager en the xbmc a few days ago and i ask myself why i didn't come across something like this sooner!! it's beautiful!

Now my problem is that when i try to rescrape the movies that were skipped, it seems like nothing gets saved. I follow all the steps: first wich movie, no problem; then select poster, no problem (it's downloading); then fanart, no problem (downloading); then edit movie, no problem. But when i confirm here (press ok) nothing happens...

There are no new files in the folder of the movie...

Thanx in advance,
Baat
don't know if it is the same issue i seen....not very often but occasionally something like that will happen with a movie...in my case there will be "some" metadata there but trying to update or add more has no affect

In my case I will delete any file in the folder that Ember can populate and I will remove it from the database in ember and then update library and rescrape the movie

One or the other alone may fix it but I just do both out of habbit
Again I don't see it often enough to be that annoying but that's what works for me

hope it helps!
WE ALL WE GOT

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager can't rescrape0