• 7(current)
XBMC 11.0 Eden: RC 2 available now
(2012-03-22, 01:07)crimsonfury Wrote: Do we get any hints at the queue list of future features? Please.

http://trac.xbmc.org/roadmap
(2012-03-22, 01:07)crimsonfury Wrote: Do we get any hints at the queue list of future features? Please.
Stuff for which code has been written will appear in the pull requests on github, see https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pulls

Once Eden is done then expect to see the developers start taking a look at integrating those pull requests.

The roadmap above will show a rough future direction for stuff which has not yet been worked on or not ready to be pushed into the main development branch, however note that the roadmap is very flexible and is just meant to be an indication of XBMC's future direction, nothing on there is definite and even if it does comes it may slip from the release specified on the roadmap to a later release.

post retracted - link already posted.
Cannt wait till Eden is released.
Is there a mailing list so we can all login and crash the servers, I mean download.
(2012-03-23, 15:47)vjmcdonnell Wrote: Cannt wait till Eden is released.
Is there a mailing list so we can all login and crash the servers, I mean download.

Eden is already available for Linux users. It was published sometime last night.

I just upgraded about half an hour ago.

Jerry
Would I be right in thinking then that .m4b just isn't going to be on the cards? Is it an issue that it's Apple-related in some way? Just asking because it's the only part of my media setup now that I need anything other than xbmc for, and I'd sooner have everything under one roof, if possible, as a preference.
(2012-03-23, 19:09)Kaotician Wrote: Would I be right in thinking then that .m4b just isn't going to be on the cards? Is it an issue that it's Apple-related in some way? Just asking because it's the only part of my media setup now that I need anything other than xbmc for, and I'd sooner have everything under one roof, if possible, as a preference.

M4B is exactly the same as M4A, and if they're DRM-protected they are unlikely to ever be a part of XBMC. Transcoding to FLAC or mp3 would put them under one roof, if you get past any DRM. If you need chapters investigate cue sheets.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Chapters work fine with .M4A files here now and have since Dharma. I have had some issues where some .M4A files (that aren't being scraped) don't show preview thumbnails for reasons unknown (not the only one that has noticed that from what I've seen), but otherwise they work fine, although IDTag support for them and MKV would be better yet.
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
(2012-03-23, 16:14)jawilljr Wrote: Eden is already available for Linux users. It was published sometime last night.

I just upgraded about half an hour ago.

Jerry
(Installed on a PC made of parts from the junk box running Linux Mint 12.)
(2012-03-22, 02:42)ericab Wrote:

http://trac.xbmc.org/roadmap

According to the roadmap, Eden is 10 hours away Rofl
Tick tick tick.......
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
(2012-03-24, 20:16)DDDamian Wrote: Tick tick tick.......

Fatal error has accoured......
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-03-24, 20:25)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-03-24, 20:16)DDDamian Wrote: Tick tick tick.......

Fatal error has accoured......

12:03:13 Fatal Error in :: Reality.sys EXCEPTION: 0x0FE2466A2 :: Universe.lib:: Abort/Wait/Reset (A/W/R)?
Downloading now....
So I'm 90% through installation of XBMC Live beta 3, when I happen to reload the download page at xbmc.org... and there is 11.0 ISO. Hilarious! I couldn't just wait another hour.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11.0 Eden: RC 2 available now5