Where can I get this background
Where can I get this background:
Kodi 17, Transparency Skin
PogoPlug v4 running Arm Linux 4.4.63 as MySQL (mariadb) server.
Mac OS 10.12.5
2015 27" iMac 3.3 GHz Quad, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
2015 13" Macbook Pro, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10
Sorry I mean to post this in the Transparency forum. Can someone move it for me.
Mac OS 10.12.5
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10
Moved.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
winestock Wrote:Where can I get this backgroud:

you mean how to set up T! to show your movie fanart on the theatre screen?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:you mean how to set up T! to show your movie fanart on the theatre screen?

Hi ronie -I think he's looking for that specific image if anyone still has it kicking around.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
DDDamian Wrote:Hi ronie -I think he's looking for that specific image if anyone still has it kicking around.

that's certainly a possibility.
my next question would then be, the ratatouille one or the movie theatre one.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Yes, I would like to the background image of Ratatouille showing on the movie theatre screen. In other words, the background picture I posted.

I am also interested in how do I setup Transparency to show my fanart on the movie screen like the one I posted.
Mac OS 10.12.5
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10
winestock Wrote:Yes, I would like to the background image of Ratatouille showing on the movie theatre screen. In other words, the background picture I posted.

don't have it anymore.
it was included in older versions of T!, v2.xx i think.

winestock Wrote:I am also interested in how do I setup Transparency to show my fanart on the movie screen like the one I posted.

skin settings > backgrounds > home - movies > fanart
next, select the folder containing your movie fanart
(you can use the artwork organizer addon to copy all movie fanart to a single folder)
ronie Wrote:skin settings > backgrounds > home - movies > fanart
next, select the folder containing your movie fanart
(you can use the artwork organizer addon to copy all movie fanart to a single folder)

Can I use another theather background and have the fanart inserted like the default theater background?
Mac OS 10.12.5
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10
winestock Wrote:Can I use another theather background and have the fanart inserted like the default theater background?

replacing the background is easy, but realigning the fanart image to match the new background will be some work.
especially if you want to get the angle right.
I have that picture but as you know it is a png

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where can I get this background0