Aeon Nox kiosk request
I’d like to stop my family from being able to muck up my recently added movies and/or the art work.
If possible, I would like to request a change to the kiosk mode. Right now I use the “enable alternative kiosk mode (hides options in media menu)”. But, if it could just do a little bit more. I would like to have a way to hide the buttons (in movie info) that are used to “get fanart”,” get thumb”, and” refresh” the movie . Leaving only the “play,” “cast/plot,” and “trailer” buttons available as available option for them to use.
Thanks for this really nice skin. I can’t wait for "Eden" to become official, so that I can take advantage of the medadata actors add-on. And hopefully you will integrate the movieset add-on too. That would be icing on the cake!
I second this...I use locally store metadata, so I have no need for these buttons! As usual, thanks always for the great work!
If I were to implement this it would go under the 'normal' kiosk mode as that is the most restrictive mode.
No guarantee btw that the next release of Nox is in time for Eden final. Too much to do with too little time.
I do appreciate your interest in this.

As an alternative to just using it in the most restrictive kiosk mode, what about adding it as another option that could be turned on and off separately? That way it could be used with either kiosk mode. Just a thought.

Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox kiosk request0