[MOD] Shade V2 for Eden
(2012-05-21, 18:43)sjobbels Wrote: Nice update! One small bug the watched icons aren't visible anymore at the tv shows....

Tks!

You might need to set the option "Enable Watched icon overlay" in skin's settings, under "Misc." tab. The option will trigger the watched overlay for both Movies and TV Shows/Episodes.
Thanks
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |
Zotac Zbox ID41 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5003 | 2x Mordaunt Short Genie

UPDATES : 2.6.1 is released!

This is a minor update.

Features:
  • New font added (Ubuntu)
  • New fullscreen video info and new "behavior"
  • Correct support for TV Tunes
  • Bug fixes

As usual, look at the first post for Download information! Or wait for the autoupdate if you installed through the repo.

Enjoy.

2.6.2 is released!
  • Improved the DialogFullscreeninfo (see screenshots below!)
  • New media icons (tks for Cirrus Extended media set). You can see them in screenshots
  • New PseudoTV view
  • Better fluidity in Home menu (i.e. better animations)
  • Some bug fixes

screenshot076 par Borghor, sur Flickr

screenshot075 par Borghor, sur Flickr
Hello, hope you are doing well. Coming from Dharma Big Alaska I've settled on your Shade skin. Pretty nice, I like it so far. For myself, small unreadable fonts are the dealbreaker. Keep up the great work.
Thanks! If you find places where we could have bigger font, just tell me. I also like when the font are big and easy to read. There's still some places where they are small (basically, view I don't use!).
2.7.0 is released!
  • Imported 2 Home screen from "deprecated" skin that were not maintained for Eden : Simplicity and Night! See screenshot below.
  • New animations
  • Some bug fixes

Nothing "new" but people, like me, that loved Simplicity Home screen, can now use it on Eden. For me, the perfect match was always Simplicity Home screen with Shade views, infoscreen, etc Smile

Screenshot of "Simplicity":
screenshot082 par Borghor, sur Flickr

screenshot083 par Borghor, sur Flickr

screenshot081 par Borghor, sur Flickr

Screenshot of "Night":

screenshot084 par Borghor, sur Flickr

screenshot085 par Borghor, sur Flickr
2.7.1 is released!
  • Support for Artist ogo
  • 2 new view for Artists and Album
  • Alternative minimalist view for Music Visualisation

screenshot092 par Borghor, sur Flickr

screenshot089 par Borghor, sur Flickr

screenshot090 par Borghor, sur Flickr

screenshot088 par Borghor, sur Flickr
Thank you for working on this. It is very nice Smile
Thanks!
Hi there,

greetings from Spain and congratulations for this gourgeous skin!!!

I love it, in special with the imported home menu of Night!!!
Just a few questions...

1.- I have just recently installed and trying to configure, but did not find any option to add custom items to the home menu. How can I do that?

2.- Do no know how to change the order of the items in home menu??

3.- how can I change the focus item when start xbmc?

Thanks for your supportBig Grin

Hi joselbcn33, thanks for your feedback!

I'll look into these matter. I don't have lots of time this summer (finishing my PhD!). So it might take until september/october before I can really dig these matter.

Though, I can point you where you can change the order of the items in home menu. Assuming you use Night layout, look into Includes_Home_Night.xml.

Around line nos. 440 to 530, there's the "content". So, if you want TV Shows to be displayed before Movies, you change the code to the following (no need to change the id number, just drag and move the items in the order you want) :

Code:
<content>
              <item id="2">
                    <description>TV Shows</description>
                    <label fallback="TV Shows">$LOCALIZE[31513]</label>
                    <icon>homeicons/tv-full.png</icon>
                    <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_TVShow_Folder)]</thumb>
                    <onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,tvshowtitles)</onclick>
                    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoTVShowsButton)</visible>
                </item>
                <item id="1">
                    <description>Movies</description>
                    <label fallback="Movies">$LOCALIZE[342]</label>
                    <icon>homeicons/movies-full.png</icon>
                    <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Movies_Folder)]</thumb>
                    <onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,movietitles)</onclick>
                    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoMoviesButton)</visible>
                </item>

<item id="3">
                    <description>Videos</description>
                    <label fallback="Videos">$LOCALIZE[31512]</label>
                    <icon>homeicons/videos-full.png</icon>
                    <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Video_Folder)]</thumb>
                    <onclick>ActivateWindow(VideoFiles)</onclick>
                    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoVideosButton)</visible>
                </item>

For the default focus on your list, I tried several tricks and none worked. Though, by moving your items as described above, youll be able to put the item you want at the right position.

For the custom list, I might be able to do it quickly before september.
hi love this skin, love having the night menu. here are some suggestions on things i have seen on other skins that are kinda cool and would look good here.

Options to change media flag styles
option to move home menus to middle or bottom of screen
More Banner views in tv like tri banner but showing more than 3 shows at once

also is it possible to remove Home from the main menu?
(2012-07-16, 05:25)donkee69 Wrote: hi love this skin, love having the night menu. here are some suggestions on things i have seen on other skins that are kinda cool and would look good here.

Options to change media flag styles
option to move home menus to middle or bottom of screen
More Banner views in tv like tri banner but showing more than 3 shows at once

also is it possible to remove Home from the main menu?

hi, thanks for the feedback!

1. I could put back the old media flags as an option indeed. Shouldn't be hard to do.
2. This would involve a lot of coding and alternative "Recently added items". I'm not sure I have the time to code that. Though, I'll note that on my "to-do" list, if I have free time. Though, I could easily put an Alternative "Night" layout with a middle of the screen without further modifications to the Recently added code.
3. I could probably add an Alternative Tri-Banner view, much like the one found in Night where you have a vertical layout and it shows about 6 shows at once. I'd like to add a BannerPlex kind of view also...
4. I could add the options to remove the "Home" from the main menu. This one is easy to add.

So, look for that in the next release... ETA : end of september, because I'm finishing my PhD and there's hardly free time until then!

sounds good to me, the least work you have to do the better so by all means dont worry about the menu positions if its gonna be a hassel. the alternative night view would be fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Shade V2 for Eden4