[MOD] Shade V2 for Eden
The low list view hasn't got a score at all. And yes i mean the numeric score if possible.

Thanks
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |
Zotac Zbox ID41 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5003 | 2x Mordaunt Short Genie

Ok. Well, it appears the Low list view doesn't have any rating. I'll try to add one when I have time (free time is vanishing as we speak!). Maybe I'll have time, but i doubt it. 2nd kid is almost there and I still haven't finished my thesis.

In the mean time, you could try to add this line (for Star ratings), at line 16144:

Code:
<control type="image">
                    <description>Star</description>
                    <posx>880</posx>
                    <posy>175</posy>
                    <width>150</width>
                    <height>30</height>
                    <texture>$INFO[ListItem.Rating,flags/stars/,.png]</texture>
                </control>

of for numeric rating, that would be:

Code:
<control type="label">
                    <description>Rating</description>
                    <posx>880</posx>
                    <posy>175</posy>
                    <width>150</width>
                    <height>30</height>
                                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Rating]</label>
                    <align>left</align>
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
                    <font>Shade_20</font>
                    <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                </control>

NOTE: You'll have to play around with "posx" and "posy" and with "width" and "height" so that the rating (stars or numeric) appears to your liking and at the right position. If the numerci rating os not big enough, try the font "Shade_26", "Shade_30", etc...

Good luck!
Any chance for a version compatible with Frodo? I just setup a new machine I figured I'd use Frodo, but only a few skins are available and Shade is the only skin I've been using for a couple years.
Not sure I'll have time. Just got a 2nd kid and I use my free time to do photography Smile

I guess that the modifications needed are not that long though... so if someone do it and I could upload it to the repo so that people can download it.
Hi for all users on this great area!
Please let me share with you a few observations.

With Twenty-five years I had problems with blood pressure. It began to raise sharply sometimes. I started to be dependent on natural phenomena.

Medical professionals recommended me a lots of several pills.
Everyone understands that the majority of tablets using the chemical elements that have a damaging effects on range our body organs.
I began to try to look for an alternate. After lengthy consultations together with nutrition experts and through trial, I made a list of foods that lower blood pressure .

The following is my list.

1. Celery, mushrooms, lettuce, raisins, dried apricots. These food types have potassium.
2. Beans, spinach, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seed, soybeans, sesame seed. There are many vitamin E.
3. Olive oil, salmon, mackerel, walnuts, halibut, herring. Never forget about omega-3 essential fatty acids.
4. Parsley, rosehips, raspberry, mint, lettuce, eggs, low-fat cottage cheese, fish. Variety of meals that includes folic acid.

I really hope this data is useful.
If you have list of food which also reduce blood pressure, please talk about here.
Will talk about.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Shade V2 for Eden4