Quick help please!!
It's not the media that's the problem. I think it's my laptop. The reason I was asking about a stand alone program, (sorry, I know its offensive to ask about that on another program's thread), is the XBMC program itself, mainly PsuedoTV lags alot and will slow down to where I can't use it. Is there any way I can tune PsuedoTV to play smoother, or tune XBMC to where it uses less ram?

I have to set my laptop to the 98 style theme and set xbmc to high priority to get it to run smooth for a while. I have PsuedoTV and I love the experience of a "tv guide". Any tips or tricks to make PsuedoTV run smoother or to make xbmc smoother? One other question, is there a stand alone program like psuedoTV?
anyone?
Star 
I don't think there is a really quick fix for this... for starters tweaks for psuedoTV should be left in that forum 'at least there is knowledgeable users more familiar with the program'. But it really sounds like you're on a pretty underpowered, limited machine... I suppose tweaks to the O/S would give you better gains and a little less disk buffering.

As an option, smart playlists can be set up with almost a random aspect, you might not get the guide and channel switching... but you could have more than one and link them to the home page.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick help please!!0