Aeon mq3 Cover features
Hi

Is it possibole to show only a specific mediaflag of your movie archive?(this would be usefull for when you are in the mood to watch a 3d movie and not have to sort through your entire movie archive which probably contains more none 3d then 3d to find a 3d movie of your choice for the evening).

I tried the search/filter features but they only shows movies with 3d in the title so then you would have to rename all your movies with 3d(unless they got added with 3d in the title).

Is it possibole to make Aeon mq3 use foldernames for mediaflag scraping instead of filenames because most of my rar archive is missing specific mediaflags in the rar/unpacked filename while my folder names always contain them!

And also is it possible to only show covers of: bluray, dvd, 3d and no codec covers like xvid h.264...
SoWErA Wrote:is it possible to only show covers of: bluray, dvd, 3d and no codec covers like xvid h.264...

just rename your files including the tags you have mentioned and they will be displayed Wink
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Ovokx Wrote:just rename your files including the tags you have mentioned and they will be displayed Wink

Can't rename rar files an no I am not gonna unpack over 10tb of rar files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon mq3 Cover features0