Eden playback is bad compared to the 10 vesion.
when I look at some of my movies what always worked perfect with V10 the play back with Eden RC2 I noticed jitter, sluggy frames and soon on.

Some movies are 100% playable with VLC but unplayable on the XBMC.

Just what I noticed.

Intel I3 using built in gfx. (software rendering)
Thread moved to General Help and Support. Please do not use the Development area unless you are assisting with or doing development.

Can you be more specific on your settings? Also make sure you have fully updated your video drivers even though you are not using hardware acceleration.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
DDDamian Wrote:Thread moved to General Help and Support. Please do not use the Development area unless you are assisting with or doing development.

Can you be more specific on your settings? Also make sure you have fully updated your video drivers even though you are not using hardware acceleration.

System is fully updated sound and gfx drivers.

Settings nothing special , full window mode (don't like xbmc loosing focus)

System a a fresh installed win7 64 bit.

Only problem with some movie files, no problem if i roll back to V10.
If you can find a pattern let us know. Use MediaInfo and check for any patterns in codecs etc. Can't help much without knowing what to look for.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
One presumes you're using RC2 and not RC1...
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:One presumes you're using RC2 and not RC1...

Yes Iam on RC2 same problems with RC1.

When I get something I will post more info.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden playback is bad compared to the 10 vesion.0