Did RC break remote control?
I use a Logitech diNovo mini for my XBMC and ever since RC1, the media controls like play, stop, FF, etc. have stopped working on it. I figured out to use space for play and pause and the 'f' key to fast forward. Is there a reason why the media keys would just stop working?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
We need a debug log please. Best way is enabling debug logging, then close XBMC, reopen it and press some of the controls on your remote that don't work and then close XBMC again. Then pastebin the content of the log file.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I don't think there has been any change in the keyboard handling recently. As Montellese says we need to see a debug log. Enable debug logging from System settings, System, Debugging, and restart XBMC then wait a minute or two for all the startup tasks to finish. Press each of the affected keys three times, then close XBMC.

Open the debug log by pressing Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

"%appdata%\xbmc\xbmc.log"

(including the quotes). Click OK and the log should open in Notepad. Copy and paste the log into http://pastebin.com/ and post the link it gives you here.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Did RC break remote control?0