• 10(current)
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.4
(2012-03-11, 06:19)rflores2323 Wrote: Is there a way to set a larger cache for the hd buffering issues on the atv2

i'm in the same boat.
would be nice to have this working love the FSC.
it buffers and then crashes my ATV 2... no matter what channel. some channels will stay on longer than other. but all (that i've tried) eventually crash.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Depends on what hardware do you have. If AppleTV, I remember press the Menu and hold for few second, you will have a short-cut window pop up that you see the option to delete the source.
Let us know what hardware you are using.
(2012-03-15, 05:32)GeezerJT Wrote: Seriously great addon, i realise this has been answered but i still cant work out what to do.

I have duplicates for Livetv and xxx, and i cant work out how to delete them. idiots guide please.

*Edit* i now have about 3-4 livetv sources as i was trying to add the url (as i understood that updated more often?) and i still cant work out how to get rid of them. The URL doesnt work for me either. xxx one does thoughHuh

Also none of the bbc channels work for me. Nor F1

Also any chance of fox soccer being added?

Hi its running on a windows7 machine.
(2012-03-15, 07:08)GeezerJT Wrote: Another issue, i am trying to install it on my laptop so that i can use it at my parents. I have done the exact same thing i did on my other machine. But i keep getting script errors when i try to launch Live Tv. It says cant find a server or something?

Got this working. Firewall was blocking it.

I am not familiar with the win7. What you can do is lighlight the source, then try to press few key on keyboard, one of them should bring up a little popup window where you can delete the source. If you use a remote control, do the same with the remote control.
Or you edit the source_file in the plugin.video.LiveTv folder. Not sure where it's located in Win7.
Perhaps Win7 users here can jump in to help you out.

(2012-03-15, 19:53)GeezerJT Wrote: Hi its running on a windows7 machine.
(2012-03-15, 07:08)GeezerJT Wrote: Another issue, i am trying to install it on my laptop so that i can use it at my parents. I have done the exact same thing i did on my other machine. But i keep getting script errors when i try to launch Live Tv. It says cant find a server or something?

Got this working. Firewall was blocking it.

Also this was working fine earlier now all seem to be constantly buffering, my internet is good so it isnt that.
(2012-03-15, 05:32)GeezerJT Wrote: Seriously great addon, i realise this has been answered but i still cant work out what to do.

I have duplicates for Livetv and xxx, and i cant work out how to delete them. idiots guide please.

*Edit* i now have about 3-4 livetv sources as i was trying to add the url (as i understood that updated more often?) and i still cant work out how to get rid of them. The URL doesnt work for me either. xxx one does thoughHuh

to delete a source in livetv, right click on the source and choose remove this source from the menu.

hope this helps Smile
(2012-03-15, 23:43)Steverae Wrote:

to delete a source in livetv, right click on the source and choose remove this source from the menu.

hope this helps Smile

Thanks but that doesnt work, i just exit the addon

edit. worked it out pressing c brings up delete.

I am getting an awful lot of buffering on a decent connection, any reason for this?

Hi is there any chance that you could fix the damage you have done to another plugin on the hub. Those of us who loved the plugin and paid for service have to suffer because you couldn't leave well enough alone. Don't get me wrong great plugin but you went to far. Fix this please!!!!
@Slatri wow!
I feel your pain cause I am on the same boat as you are!!!
Going back watching TV on the website is really suck...I don't see any chance they allow xmbc plug-in soon playing the their feeds.
To make it clear, this has nothing to do with the add-on Livestreams, LiveTV or SuperTV...these are just a tool to play sources....
(2012-03-16, 05:09)Slatri Wrote: Hi is there any chance that you could fix the damage you have done to another plugin on the hub. Those of us who loved the plugin and paid for service have to suffer because you couldn't leave well enough alone. Don't get me wrong great plugin but you went to far. Fix this please!!!!

Ok I have calmed down a little. This is a great plugin by mike1234 and blackoutworm and I am forever grateful for all there hard work. I also know that they are not responsible for all that has gone on and what I am hoping is that a dialogue can be started so that this can be resolved.I mean no disrespect to mike1234 and blackout and all the amazing work they have done.
(2012-03-13, 08:01)blackoutworm Wrote: I'm afraid food channel is gone for now.
But I did have a long talk with FSS.
Long story short. All the sports channels are backSmile
Have fun, guysSmile

Oh, and pastebin will from now on ban these links and people that are posting them.

Well that "long talk" was very productive then eh !!!
Didn't take long to for them to throw the toys out of the pram. They have been more than happy to pocket the massive increases in subsciptions that XBMC has brought them but somehow what you guys have done is different. Well it is cos you did this for the benefit of everyone not just to line your own pockets.
I paid for the service, but I have only love for this add on so keep up the great work guys Smile
Your post is quite amusing...Smile, I mean in good way. I pay for it as well. Now going back watching on web-browser sucks...Sad
It has nothing to do with the great plug-in like Livestream, LiveTV, SuperTv...so my hat off to those working on these.
This sucks...still at the end it's just about TV...so chill out guys Smile
(2012-03-16, 23:56)jetstream1969 Wrote:
(2012-03-13, 08:01)blackoutworm Wrote: I'm afraid food channel is gone for now.
But I did have a long talk with FSS.
Long story short. All the sports channels are backSmile
Have fun, guysSmile

Oh, and pastebin will from now on ban these links and people that are posting them.

Well that "long talk" was very productive then eh !!!
Didn't take long to for them to throw the toys out of the pram. They have been more than happy to pocket the massive increases in subsciptions that XBMC has brought them but somehow what you guys have done is different. Well it is cos you did this for the benefit of everyone not just to line your own pockets.
I paid for the service, but I have only love for this add on so keep up the great work guys Smile

hey u guys I am willing to pay for FSS
just one question
can anyone just tell me exactly which channels they provide?? and is the service quality worth it??

I might register today but i need some info
Also FSS is FlashSportstreams right?
(2012-03-17, 12:00)YaSs3r37 Wrote: hey u guys I am willing to pay for FSS
just one question
can anyone just tell me exactly which channels they provide?? and is the service quality worth it??

I might register today but i need some info
Also FSS is FlashSportstreams right?
before laying out any money mate you better read this http://www.xbmchub.com/oldforums/viewtop...=32&t=1092

• 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.45