• 9(current)
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.4
(2012-03-14, 00:48)InVAMPED Wrote: Hey guys,

Can anyone actually watch most channels without buffering?? I have pretty decent net connection but majority of the channels just dont work and the ones that do have unwatchable buffering issues. Defiantly not having a dig, just want to see if theres anything I can do.

Why do some channels just not work? mostly sports channels, Sky sports Setanta which i thinks be removed anyway,

thanks guys still love it!

Are you using an old xml file?
You should just add the url to xbmc instead of the file.
The links will change from time to time.
So if you don't want to redownload the file every 3rd day or so, add the url.

As for the buffering and lagging. It's probably your internet.
Some channels do lag due to low bandwidth on their end, but most channels should be fine.
I added SD versions of the HD channels to prevent that.

(2012-03-13, 22:47)roadie Wrote: Blackworm can i just say, you are doing are a great job! Much appreciated!

Thanks, man. I appreciate it.
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
Ok cool, Ill give that a go. thanks for the help! Anyone no if theres a way to get some Australian Foxtell channels(sports)?

cheers

Edit: Ok Woah now were talking!!! again great work!
how do i add url's instead of zip files so it gets updated auto?
Add-on setting's -> other sources -> select Add URL
Thanks, sorry but where can i get the url's for all the zips i have? I'm new lol

Unzip the zipped file, then add-on.xml?
(2012-03-14, 02:45)yeroc1982 Wrote: Thanks, sorry but where can i get the url's for all the zips i have? I'm new lol

Unzip the zipped file, then add-on.xml?

What zip files are you talking about?
There's no zip file anywhere.
If you mean how to add this addon, yes there's a zip file.
Goto system>add-ons>install from zip file.
Now depending on which addon u installed (livestreams or livetv), just go to system > add-ons > enabled add-ons > video add-ons > LiveTV or LiveStreams and click Configure.
From there you'll be able to add either a file or an url, so add the LiveTV.xml url you see in my signature.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
Dosent seem to work for me. It trys to play, says loading but then just stops on most stations. US fox, US nbc can't get working
(2012-03-14, 03:36)yeroc1982 Wrote: Dosent seem to work for me. It trys to play, says loading but then just stops on most stations. US fox, US nbc can't get working

Most channels are working fine to me.
Only channels that are down atm as far as I can tell are fox, nbc, food network and that 24/7 broadcast of Welcome Back, Cotter.
Fox and nbc usually get taken down due to law. None of the iLive tv channels are being streamed legit and legal. And there are not any serious or huge company behind that business.
So expect channels like to be offline from time to time.

(2012-03-14, 04:09)blackoutworm Wrote:
(2012-03-14, 03:36)yeroc1982 Wrote: Dosent seem to work for me. It trys to play, says loading but then just stops on most stations. US fox, US nbc can't get working

Most channels are working fine to me.
Only channels that are down atm as far as I can tell are fox, nbc, food network and that 24/7 broadcast of Welcome Back, Cotter.
Fox and nbc usually get taken down due to law. None of the iLive tv channels are being streamed legit and legal. And there are not any serious or huge company behind that business.
So expect channels like to be offline from time to time.

Ok thx!
Getting a script error when I try and enter Live TV 1.3

Says something about failing to reach the server
Seriously great addon, i realise this has been answered but i still cant work out what to do.

I have duplicates for Livetv and xxx, and i cant work out how to delete them. idiots guide please.

*Edit* i now have about 3-4 livetv sources as i was trying to add the url (as i understood that updated more often?) and i still cant work out how to get rid of them. The URL doesnt work for me either. xxx one does thoughHuh

Also none of the bbc channels work for me. Nor F1

Also any chance of fox soccer being added?
Another issue, i am trying to install it on my laptop so that i can use it at my parents. I have done the exact same thing i did on my other machine. But i keep getting script errors when i try to launch Live Tv. It says cant find a server or something?
Please add tvcatchup.com streams which requires UK proxy. Thanks
Hi folks,

sounds interesting - but sorry for that question - what is that plugin for ? Unfortunately I don't see any explanation about it's features and tasks. And will it interfere with the "real" LiveTV (PVR branch) ?!

Greetz

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
Just posted in another thread, but the "premium channels" don't work anymore, don't know why. The channels from "premium channel 1 to 15" dont load. One of them was the F1 channel. Formula 1 starts soon, is there any way to fix this?

Thank you
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.45