• 2(current)
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.4
I can't get nothing to play in Documentary. Shows it loading, then nothing happens. Anyone else?
mikey1234 Wrote:layout with seperate countries.......

also on all the skymovies epg can you change

<epg> for <epg3>

and

<epg2> for <epg4>

thanks if you want me to do it or you dont get me email me and i will send over..

The sub menus made too many errors in the xml as you forgot to end them (</subitem></subitems></subchannel></subchannels>), and that would've been taken me forever to fix. And menus for US and UK channels. I don't really see the point. But okay. Are all epg's 3 and 4 now? Ok I'll update them.
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
Hello everybody,
Is there any way to find/sniff out streaming url's from an IPTV box? Any suggestions?
Raspberry Pi-B with Raspbmc
i5 iMac 21.5"
Macbook Pro
LG PA75U Projector with 113" DIY screen
iPhone 5S/Kodi
Denon AVR S500BT with Klipsch Reference series 5.1 setup
Amazon Fire TV with SPMC
Asus M004U (Coming Soon)

blackoutworm Wrote:The sub menus made too many errors in the xml as you forgot to end them (</subitem></subitems></subchannel></subchannels>), and that would've been taken me forever to fix. And menus for US and UK channels. I don't really see the point. But okay. Are all epg's 3 and 4 now? Ok I'll update them.

no just sky movies are epg3 and epg4

cause the results of the movies are different to normal bbc itv etc....
BoW any plans to get boomerang back?
Still no epg on my end. I am using UK channels with VPN. Any help?
Have you updated to the new LiveTV XML.....you should get uk epg
mikey1234 Wrote:Have you updated to the new LiveTV XML.....you should get uk epg

I have installed the latest version posted in this thread and have added live tv as the only source. Do i need to install anything else to show epg? What skin shoul i use?
If you change view to media info 2

Go to network/local let's say look for bbc 1 it will tell you what's on now and next
Question 
help what am i doing wrong can not get it working on atv2 but works on my pc
Does anuone know if the LiveTV.xml file get updated threw XBMC automactic

Thanks
http://www.speak2siri.com/

Google API server for £1 thats for use for as long as you want it 99% uptime only down for updates all cash goes to upkeep of the server ie pc on 24/7 an to pay the server bil
XBMCOWNER Wrote:Does anuone know if the LiveTV.xml file get updated threw XBMC automactic

Thanks

not from xbmc but from someone very dedicated.
XBMCOWNER Wrote:Does anuone know if the LiveTV.xml file get updated threw XBMC automactic

Thanks

I assume you meant via xbmc. If you've added the url, and not the xml file. Then yes, you will see updates quite often.
Such as recently I added a bunch of UK channels.

And to the Boomerang fans out there. I can't give you channels if no one is broadcasting them for me or on a website.
And as of now, no boomerang. I know, it sucks.
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
You can add URL theStreamDB.xml, the channels will be automatically updated.

RuiJay Wrote:not from xbmc but from someone very dedicated.
blackoutworm Wrote:I assume you meant via xbmc. If you've added the url, and not the xml file. Then yes, you will see updates quite often.
Such as recently I added a bunch of UK channels.

And to the Boomerang fans out there. I can't give you channels if no one is broadcasting them for me or on a website.
And as of now, no boomerang. I know, it sucks.

Hi thanks for the info, what URL do i add please
http://www.speak2siri.com/

Google API server for £1 thats for use for as long as you want it 99% uptime only down for updates all cash goes to upkeep of the server ie pc on 24/7 an to pay the server bil
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.45