• 7(current)
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.4
PatrickBateman Wrote:I'm currently getting a script error when trying to update the XML manually via the add on settings?

The addon it's self (streaming) works fine, but the update facility is producing an script error.
Can anyone else please try to update the XML via the addon settings options for "update live tv"

Also have we lost all the sports channels? F1 tomorrow Shocked Sad

Before you click update you need to make a save location first in the settings thats why you get script errors so .py was write it was late last night but looked this morning
mikey1234 Wrote:Before you click update you need to make a save location first in the settings thats why you get script errors so .py was write it was late last night but looked this morning

Hi,
I have a locations set for saving the XML, I have also added livetv as a source. The list seems upto date, channels work etc, however, here's is where the problem arises.

I've just uninstalled the addon and the addon_data folder.
This is a clean Install of 1.3

Install 1.3 from zip (go sub)
Overwrite py with UK py hosted on first page.
Launch plugin
add livetv as a source,
save as livetv
Exit out

Launch addon settings
Set a location for files to be saved
Select "auto update"
Save/Exit plugin

Relaunch addon settings and select "update livetv"
Script failure....

I'll try post a log but it's on a machine with only a remote (no keyboard/mouse etc) and its very difficult to access physically (hidden).

The log reads
Error default.py line 771 in <module>
Error default.py line 215 in getupdate if 'smb:' in save_location:

I'll try and get a log up but as I say it's awkward on these machines Smile
That may/may not help a little though.
hi i have just installed the new live tv 1.3 all the hd chanells have problem with buffering yet with the old 1.08 there was no problem what can i do to rectify it thanks
has nothing to do with the plugin im afraid its the links
I just dont get sometimes with this plugin when im browsing it just keeps pausing and loading lists over and over. Its like it gets stuck in an infinite loop of loading eventually.

Before that it works fine.

Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.LiveTV\httplib2.py:29: DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead
import md5
Also how does one bring up the epg for the uk programs? Does it require an additional plugin, it was not quite clear.
Thanks for the great job.
The Premium soccer channels work excellent. While other channels constantly buffering., also the channels which are used by the Premium soccer channels. How come? Is it not possible to stream the other channels on the same way as the Premium soccer?
The pirate channels dont work properly. The screen stay black or sometimes dont work at all.
I enjoy this plugin very much.
briadan Wrote:also the channels which are used by the Premium soccer channels. How come? Is it not possible to stream the other channels on the same way as the Premium soccer?
The pirate channels dont work properly.
Yea, there have been a lot of mess with these pirate nsv streams.
It has to do with the way the xvid files have been coded. If you try the channels in vlc, they'll work like a charm. BUt I guess I should just remove them since the only place you'll get them working fine is in linux. And windows if you install the k-light codecs pack.

The premium channels are called premium for a reason. They are being streamed on expensive servers with lots of bandwidth, because these are channels that a lot of people enjoy watching.
I'll actually add a few more premium channels real soon.
And if we can get this epg thing working, you'll don't need to check each and every single one of them to see what's on.
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
If someone wouldn't mind sharing there username and pass for online footy I will look into the epg for it.......you can happily change you password after I have finished

Pm me
I have no idea about the actual status of this plugin - I just checked under Entertainment and Local - virtually none of the UK streams are working.

More useful than epg would be some flag which indicated if a channel stream is actually working or not!
castalla Wrote:I have no idea about the actual status of this plugin - I just checked under Entertainment and Local - virtually none of the UK streams are working.

More useful than epg would be some flag which indicated if a channel stream is actually working or not!

The only UK channels that are not working are the ones from futubox.

Anyway. If you guys are wrestling or boxing fans. I've just added 10 new PPV channels. There's now boxing on ch 2, 4, 5 and 6.
No more vipbox, huh? Smile

mikey1234 Wrote:If someone wouldn't mind sharing there username and pass for online footy I will look into the epg for it.......you can happily change you password after I have finished

Pm me

That's easier said then done, as they use forums to post the schedules for most on most of these sites.
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
Is there a way to set a larger cache for the hd buffering issues on the atv2
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
BOW,
Thanks so much for these channels. Just wondering if there is a link/site where one can get the schedule for these premium 1-15 and PPV event 1-10?
Your help is highly appreciated.
Thanks,
blackoutworm Wrote:The only UK channels that are not working are the ones from futubox.

Anyway. If you guys are wrestling or boxing fans. I've just added 10 new PPV channels. There's now boxing on ch 2, 4, 5 and 6.
No more vipbox, huh? Smile

That's easier said then done, as they use forums to post the schedules for most on most of these sites.
Great channels in the sports section!
would love to have the epg for those.. cant wait for it
blackoutworm Wrote:The only UK channels that are not working are the ones from futubox.

None of the Local UK channels (BBC to ITV) are working - only RTE 1 and 2 are working.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveTV v1.45