Just Like To Say Thanks (Team & All)
Thumbs Up 
Just Like To Say Thanks To All Who Are Contributing To This Awesome program
As Soon As I Get Back On My Feet Again, Defoe Going To Donate, Just Cant At The Mo, Sorry
You Don't Know How Much This Is Helping Me & Others No Doubt Through Bad Times were having
I was having a really bad day and then I stumbled upon this page (XBMC) and it really puts things into perspective What You All Are Doing For The Little people
Anyway
Thank You All
RichardNod
imsohappy Wrote:Just Like To Say Thanks To All Who Are Contributing To This Awesome program
As Soon As I Get Back On My Feet Again, Defoe Going To Donate, Just Cant At The Mo, Sorry
You Don't Know How Much This Is Helping Me & Others No Doubt Through Bad Times were having
I was having a really bad day and then I stumbled upon this page (XBMC) and it really puts things into perspective What You All Are Doing For The Little people
Anyway
Thank You All
RichardNod

+1
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
@imsohappy - hang tough bud - like XBMC, things just get better Big Grin

You made my 1,000th post something to be happy about!
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
grz from me +1
DDDamian Wrote:@imsohappy - hang tough bud - like XBMC, things just get better Big Grin

You made my 1,000th post something to be happy about!

Thanks my friend
Big Grin
Well - I agree. Nothing more to do here Wink
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

XBMC 11.0
AGAIN
Thanks guys

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just Like To Say Thanks (Team & All)0