• 82(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
Hi @iNours 
Can you try my new add-on from here 
I'm not really sure if it would work on kodi 18, I haven't really tested it, but I'm willing to do some effort to make it work for videos and games archive.
if you are willing to test the support thread is here
|Kodi 19 on Coreelec | My Repo |
If you want to donate you can do it via this paypal link HERE
(2021-05-16, 14:57)chamchenko Wrote: Hi @iNours 
I'm not really sure if it would work on kodi 18, I haven't really tested it, but I'm willing to do some effort to make it work for videos and games archive.

I tried the new add-on and it works ! Laugh  I'll post in the other thread if a encounter any glitch but so far it's prefect for me (I don't watch live due to time zone)

Thanks for the dedication !!

This started working once I upgraded from Kodi Leia to Kodi Matrix 19.1.  On Kodi 18 there was no sound on live games.  Only problem is that a lot of other apps don’t work at all on Kodi 19 & above but I can understand that it might be impractical matter to support earlier versions of Kodi.
(2021-05-25, 02:11)hhqjdaasc Wrote:

This started working once I upgraded from Kodi Leia to Kodi Matrix 19.1.  On Kodi 18 there was no sound on live games.  Only problem is that a lot of other apps don’t work at all on Kodi 19 & above but I can understand that it might be impractical matter to support earlier versions of Kodi.

@hhqjdaasc , please post here regarding the new addon.
Can you try the steps from this post and let me know how it goes (in the new thread)
PS: if you are using kodi on android the audio won't work on live games even with these steps. (it's related to inputstream adaptive version)
This is working for me using Kodi 19 on a firestick 4k--audio is good too! Thanks for getting it working!

The only issue I'm seeing is that the video streaming settings are greyed out it's set at 720p/3000k--is that something that has to happen?
(2021-05-30, 01:16)jlg71680 Wrote: This is working for me using Kodi 19 on a firestick 4k--audio is good too! Thanks for getting it working!

The only issue I'm seeing is that the video streaming settings are greyed out it's set at 720p/3000k--is that something that has to happen?
To work around the video setting being fixed at 720p/3000k, changing the settings in InputStream Adaptive might help.  I use these setting: Min Bandwidth = 90000000; Max Bandwidth = 0; Max Resolution Source Decoder = 1080p; Max Resolution Secure Decoder = 720p; Stream Selection = "Manually Select Video Stream"; Media = "All"; Override HDCP Status = off; Ignore Display Resolution = on.  This causes NBA games to default to max resolution and then you can manually select a lower resolution if you want.
(2021-05-30, 03:07)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2021-05-30, 01:16)jlg71680 Wrote: This is working for me using Kodi 19 on a firestick 4k--audio is good too! Thanks for getting it working!

To work around the video setting being fixed at 720p/3000k, changing the settings in InputStream Adaptive might help.  I use these setting: Min Bandwidth = 90000000; Max Bandwidth = 0; Max Resolution Source Decoder = 1080p; Max Resolution Secure Decoder = 720p; Stream Selection = "Manually Select Video Stream"; Media = "All"; Override HDCP Status = off; Ignore Display Resolution = on.  This causes NBA games to default to max resolution and then you can manually select a lower resolution if you want.

Thanks for this--worked perfectly for game 7, which is in 1080p!
Heart 
You sir, are a hero! If been so frustrated with the default nba league pass addon I was looking into buying an android tv box or something. 
Your addon should be the default in the repo, it works perfectly! thank you!
(2021-11-08, 21:44)gluckez Wrote:
You sir, are a hero! If been so frustrated with the default nba league pass addon I was looking into buying an android tv box or something. 
Your addon should be the default in the repo, it works perfectly! thank you!
Glad it's working good for you Smile
You would not believe how happy you made me!!! Just by chance I stumbled on this plugin and it WORKS. Perfectly!!! Yes it is a bit slow on changing menu items but nothing important. Is there a repo where I can keep an eye for future updates. Great job my friend!
@chamchenko 

I don't know but your plugin does not work for me i keep getting "403 client error forbidden for http://watch.nbe.com/secure/accesstoken?format=json". With the same login data I can use plugin xbmc.plugin.video.nba-KODI19. Yours somehow does not work.
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6