• 81(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
(2021-04-29, 21:30)iNours Wrote: Tried with the zip, exactly the same result Confused

At this point in order to help you I'm gonna need some log.
If you can't find the log you can use a plugin called Kodi Logfile Uploader you can install it via Kodi add-on repository. it's really simple to use
|Kodi 19 on Coreelec | My Repo |
If you want to donate you can do it via this paypal link HERE
Ok if understood well this link should contain the logs

https://paste.kodi.tv/rotigijura
(2021-04-29, 21:55)iNours Wrote: Ok if understood well this link should contain the logs

https://paste.kodi.tv/rotigijura

Sorry, I should have mentionned this before, you need to enable debug log in the settings -> system -> logging -> enable debug log.
and in the nba leaguepass add-on setting enable debug
Edit from this log I see that you don't have the version from the zip file installed
please follow the steps from here for how to install a plugin using a zip file. with the zip from here
Curious if anyone has news about, but is 1080 just gone this year? I remember last season most games from national TV had the 1080 option, I don't remember a single game being better than 720/6000 this year.
(2021-04-29, 22:10)chamchenko Wrote: Edit from this log I see that you don't have the version from the zip file installed

Strange because I installed it just as it is explained in the link you provided... Try it again !
Ok I know why. I clicked on update after installing the zip and it went back to v1.0.1 from the repo Shocked

Now I have the file too large error so I guess I'll have to try later Huh
Ok now I have a log with debug ON in Kodi settings and NBA League Pass

https://paste.kodi.tv/qalujaqice
(2021-04-29, 22:53)the_3mp3ror Wrote: Curious if anyone has news about, but is 1080 just gone this year? I remember last season most games from national TV had the 1080 option, I don't remember a single game being better than 720/6000 this year.

It doesn't seem like espn is doing the 1080p games right now. Hopefully they'll bring it back for the playoffs.

I checked on the espn kodi app and they aren't doing 1080p there, but I think the bitrate is higher.
We're pretty close to solving the Android/no sound issue.

If anyone is game to do some testing it would be much appreciated.
The prerequisites are:
  • Kodi Matrix/19
  • Using chamchenko's dev version of the add-on
  • Downloading the appropriate inputstream.adaptive zip file from here - either android aarch64 or armv7 and install from zip
Usual disclaimer - you're responsible if this somehow breaks your setup, not me.

Having said that, you can revert to the current 2.6.14 release of inputstream.adaptive by opening the info for it and going into 'versions' and selecting the current version. It will reinstall it from the Kodi repo.
Please remember that in Kodi 19 once you install from zip you will lose automatic updates for inputstream.adaptive from the Kodi repo until you reinstall a version from the Kodi repo as described above. Same goes with installing the dev zip of the NBA add-on.

There's been a few iterations so far that have still had hard crashing, I'm hoping that is solved now and we're good to go but it'd be nice to have a sample of users larger than 3 to confirm that Smile
(2021-04-29, 22:53)the_3mp3ror Wrote: Curious if anyone has news about, but is 1080 just gone this year? I remember last season most games from national TV had the 1080 option, I don't remember a single game being better than 720/6000 this year.
The Nets/Bucks game from yesterday was 1080p. but you are right it has been a long time since I noticed 1080p

@iNours 
Sorry I didn't catch the part were you said you were using kodi 18. I haven't really tested my branch on kodi 18 as the goal was to solve live games issue which wasn't possible in kodi 18 due to inputstream adaptive version. So if you're not planning to upgrade to kodi 19, you can install the add-on from kokan's repository, It will give you access to games archive and nba tv live. you can download it from here

To really sum it up:
 - go live does not work as expected for games that start before midnight GMT.
 - start from the beginning is broken.
 - no audio on android is getting solved thanks to @glennguy if you can test and give us some feedback it would be appreciated.

So I don't think that I would be maintaining this code anymore. Kokan have done a really great job doing it for the last few year. I don't know if he is going to continue doing it or if he agrees with how I have made this add-on kodi 19 compatible. So I can't really go further in editing his code.
That been said. I've decided to write a new add-on I will soon create a new thread for support:
At this point
 - I've managed to fix the way game archive part handles game.
 - Added a search function
And I'm working on fixing the live game issues, hopefully I will find a solution.
For the curious the code is here if you want to try it you can download the zip file from the github page and install it
Thank you for your support. Waitting fol working live games fix. The playoffs are near... Hope you will keep maintaining this kodi add on Smile
Any progres on live games?
(2021-05-15, 07:44)Kodrnusa Wrote: Any progres on live games?

Hi @Kodrnusa 
As I mentioned in my message above, I've written a new NBA add-on the support page is here
With the help of inputstream adaptive team I believe we are actually pretty close from a working solution for live games issues.
Thank you. Will follow your progres on the new page..
(2021-05-04, 00:12)chamchenko Wrote: @iNours 
Sorry I didn't catch the part were you said you were using kodi 18. I haven't really tested my branch on kodi 18 as the goal was to solve live games issue which wasn't possible in kodi 18 due to inputstream adaptive version. So if you're not planning to upgrade to kodi 19, you can install the add-on from kokan's repository, It will give you access to games archive and nba tv live. you can download it from here
I can't upgrade since I'm running Kodi via LibreElec on the Raspberry Pi4 and the upgrade is in their hands. I was already using the one from Kokan and it was not working either... I'm kind of disappointed as I took the time to explain all that from the start then manage to get logs and trying different stuff only to get an answer like that Eek

At this point the basic browser of my tv does a way better job Confused  I'll certainly try later when LibreElec will have switched to Kodi 19 but in the meantime I'd rather focus on the playoffs then troubleshoot
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6