• 7(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
I have reinstalled iOS + XBMC + all addons needed and it still wont play.

The thing that bothers me the most is that it used to work smoothly ...
(2012-05-29, 21:19)doctor78 Wrote: I have reinstalled iOS + XBMC + all addons needed and it still wont play.

What I have read around here is that atv2 & xbmc have some bugs to work out.. and Your problem with rtmp playback is common to atv2 users..
You should search for "updated librtmp" or something like this..

look here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1106384
(2012-05-30, 07:02)robla Wrote:
(2012-05-29, 21:19)doctor78 Wrote: I have reinstalled iOS + XBMC + all addons needed and it still wont play.

What I have read around here is that atv2 & xbmc have some bugs to work out.. and Your problem with rtmp playback is common to atv2 users..
You should search for "updated librtmp" or something like this..

look here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1106384

Thank you very much!!! Your solution worked!!!
Hey robla will this work with the summer league package that is coming out soon?
(2012-07-05, 07:41)ThY91 Wrote: Hey robla will this work with the summer league package that is coming out soon?

+1

PS: Do you have any intention to further develope this addon for the upcoming NBA season 2013 so that also live games will work?
(2012-08-29, 09:15)doctor78 Wrote:
(2012-07-05, 07:41)ThY91 Wrote: Hey robla will this work with the summer league package that is coming out soon?

+1

PS: Do you have any intention to further develope this addon for the upcoming NBA season 2013 so that also live games will work?

Sure, if there's a way! I will also change the game listings (by fav team, month and so on)
We will get the whole season this year as there won't be a lockout :-)

haven't looked at this package, yet.

I am guessing not. Since the NBA stopped the NBA League Pass Int. subscriptions shortly after the season ended!
These bastards don't wait for the next season to start to invalidate our subs.
The NHL is far more customer friendly there.. Their gamecenter works right before the new season starts!
(2012-08-30, 08:13)robla Wrote:

haven't looked at this package, yet.

I am guessing not. Since the NBA stopped the NBA League Pass Int. subscriptions shortly after the season ended!
These bastards don't wait for the next season to start to invalidate our subs.
The NHL is far more customer friendly there.. Their gamecenter works right before the new season starts!

The package has ended but I think you might be right in your thinking.

Tell me about it was very annoying when I went to watch a game one night only to find they had already invalidated my sub
Just wanted to add my thanks Robla - I've been looking for a way (other than crappy AirPlay) to view my ILP Subscription via my ATV2.

Just have to wait for the new season now (and hope to god they haven't changed anything which breaks your plugin)!!!

Do you have a donations link? Be happy to give you something for your efforts! I'm sure some other members would be equally happy to.

Cheers.

J.
(2012-09-10, 17:25)DemonIT Wrote: Just wanted to add my thanks Robla - I've been looking for a way (other than crappy AirPlay) to view my ILP Subscription via my ATV2.

Just have to wait for the new season now (and hope to god they haven't changed anything which breaks your plugin)!!!

Do you have a donations link? Be happy to give you something for your efforts! I'm sure some other members would be equally happy to.

Cheers.

J.

thanks for the positive feedback. I got no donations link but you could simply use my paypal account [email protected].

I uploaded a new version 0.1.0 to Bluecop's repo

changes are:
* implemented the new watch.nba.com access. If you got a valid subscription for this season you can watch all the games from last season 2011-2012
* menu entry to list all games for last season

to install via Bluecop's repo you have to uninstall and reinstall the plugin (no automatic update 'till Bluecop updates the version number)
You can also download it from BlueCop zipped download
and install from zip file

version 0.1.1:
* fixed a game listing bug (two final games were missing)
* added BKN = Brooklyn Nets for team lookup

Robla,

if your offer to take some time to get it working for US League Pass (and hopefully live streaming) is still available, I'll have a login soon. I just have to call the cable company to subscribe for this year.
version 0.1.2
+ added changes for 2012 preseason

I uploaded this version to BlueCops repository ..
to install it You have to deinstall the plugin and reinstall it from his repository.

Just wanted to drop a note and say this plugin is working well with ILP from Australia.

Any chance this can support 3000kbit/s streams? Options page only seem to support 800 and 1600
I have uninstalled the repo and reinstalled it but I can't get league pass 0.1.2 it is only offering .0.0.8 which is broken thanks in advance
@jeremyharr60644

Blucop just hasn't updated the version number on his repo. Since you uninstalled and reinstalled you should have the newest version.
I tried putting it on my phone and I got a dependencies not met error. Also since its called international NBA league pass do I have to set my system as if I'm outside the US? Thank you @ThY91
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6