Music Player Interface
Hi guys, i´m a brazilian guy and this is my first thread here and i hope that u can help me with a configuration in XBMC lastest beta version running in my AppleTV2.

In the music player interface when i press and hold the center button of remote control the app goes to the full screen interface when we can select Lyrics, change the audio visualisations and configure the interface.

When i go to this interface in the first 10 seconds in the screen appears the CD running the artist information, album information, the time elapsed and remaining, but after 10 seconds this information desapear.

My question is: where i can change it to not disapear. I already change every single configuration option and i cant find it.

If some expert provide any help it will be very much apreciated.
I suspect that there's no button available for it on the apple remote. It's normally the I key on the keyboard I think.

You can change it via an advancedsetting though - check the wiki page on advancedsettings.xml:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...uration.3E

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I had the same "problem". I you have an android phone or tablet download and install the official xbmc remote. there is an info button there where you can press and have the album info all the time on!
sstavross Wrote:I had the same "problem". I you have an android phone or tablet download and install the official xbmc remote. there is an info button there where you can press and have the album info all the time on!

sstavross that works!!!!
Thank You for share your experience!!
You are very welcome my friend!
Don't thank me, thank the developers of this wonderful media center!!
Is there any way that this feature can be made to operate using a Harmony?

Also, is there any quicker way to bring up the lyrics? Two long button presses, scroll to the right, another button press...all seems a little unnecessary. (Certainly the second long press seems unnecessary - why don't the little icons under the "progress" bar show by default?)

Finally, if I may, is there any way to get the lyrics to automatically scroll in time to the music?

Thanks
(2012-05-11, 13:24)keiron99 Wrote: Is there any way that this feature can be made to operate using a Harmony?

You have to set it in the keymap. Take a look at

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Alt...l_for_ATV2

You can set a spesific key for this. I would say it is ok if you put it in the sort press of the "select" key. Tell me if you have any questions ( I am busy right now to be more specific. Tomorrow it will be fine)

(2012-05-11, 13:24)keiron99 Wrote: Also, is there any quicker way to bring up the lyrics? Two long button presses, scroll to the right, another button press...all seems a little unnecessary. (Certainly the second long press seems unnecessary - why don't the little icons under the "progress" bar show by default?)

I don't think it can be done in ATV2 with less presses. It is the apple remote that can't be "programmed" with more "functions"

(2012-05-11, 13:24)keiron99 Wrote: Finally, if I may, is there any way to get the lyrics to automatically scroll in time to the music?

Thanks

I think this is a skin specific question, it depents on the skin you ar using. What is the skin you are using?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Player Interface0