• 8(current)
[RELEASE] Sickbeard XBMC - Control Sickbeard from XBMC
(2014-05-10, 11:31)hugepants Wrote: For Gotham just edit this line in addon.xml:

Code:
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.0"/>

to:

<import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.1.0"/>

For new installs, edit then install as zip from source.

Hi - I downloaded the trunkand edited the addon.xml to point to the newer python version..

zipped it up - but when i try to install from zip in addons it syas the addon doesnt have the correct structure... Any help would be appreciated

Thx
plugin.program.sickbeard.zip should contain one folder in its root named plugin.program.sickbeard with the following structure.

Code:
plugin.program.sickbeard
│   addon.xml
│   default.py
│   fanart.jpg
│   icon.png

└───resources
    │   settings.xml
    │   __init__.py
    │
    └───lib
            addshow.py
            deleteshow.py
            episodes.py
            forcesearch.py
            history.py
            manualsearch.py
            refresh.py
            seasons.py
            setpausestate.py
            setstatus.py
            settings.py
            shows.py
            sickbeard.py
            upcoming.py
            __init__.py
I can't seem to download this, is it no longer available?
I'm running latest build 13.1 of XBMC,
The add-on version from current repository is 1.09.
Sickbeard is build 505.

XBMC says:
"Add-on is incompatible or has been marked broken in repository."
"Dependencies not met. Please contact Add-on author."

Please update add-on to work with Gotham, because it's awesome.
thanks
I have gone ahead and updated the add-on to work with Gotham. I ran some quick tests with the change and it looks to be working fine. Hope this gets this plugin back in working order for you all. And thanks for the kind words Smile

Version 1.0.10:
- Updated xbmc.python in addon(s).xml from 2.0 to 2.1.0 for Gotham support.
Thanks Maniaczm Smile

Any chance of making it possible to be able to make Add Tvshow a Favorite so it can be put as a submenu on home screen?
I'm using audo which is the openelec version of sickbeard, and they use sickrage a fork of sickbeard. I get an error when trying to add show after I type in the show to search.

Here is a snippit of the log

- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('results',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.sickbeard/resources/lib/addshow.py", line 112, in <module>
AddShow()
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.sickbeard/resources/lib/addshow.py", line 20, in AddShow
search_results = Sickbeard.SearchShowName(text)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.sickbeard/resources/lib/sickbeard.py", line 86, in SearchShowName
for each in result['data']['results']:
KeyError: ('results',)
If there's any development still going on for this I have two feature requests:

a) metadata (like with the couchpotato) add-on - probably this must be a video add-on then instead of a program add-on? (although in the first post I can see cover images beside the shows - maybe I just have a wrong setup somehow?)
b) mark episodes/shows/season watched/unwatched
Hi all,

Has anyone got this Add On running in XBMC Gotham on a Raspberry Pi? I have Raspbmc installed.

On my RPi all of the context menu actions (Add Show, Set Episode Status, etc.) do not execute anything.

I've checked ~/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log, but could not see an error. Is there another Add On specific log that I should be checking?

UPDATE: I was running an old fork of Sick Beard. The stock repository works fine with the XBMC Add On.
i was wondering if this bit could be added to addshow.py

the use case would be to add the show from a list in Kodi ,automatically populated with trending TVshows from various sources..

that way by running

RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.sickbeard/resources/lib/addshow.py,$INFO[Container(311).ListItem.Label])

the lookup for the show start without having to type the name of the show..

here's the bit:

Code:
import sys

count = len(sys.argv) - 1

# Initialize Sickbeard Class
Sickbeard = sickbeard.SB()

def showSearchDialog():
  # Get search text from user
  if count > 0:
    text = sys.argv[1]
    return text
  else:
    keyboard = xbmc.Keyboard('', 'Find a show on the TVDB', False)
    keyboard.doModal()
    if (keyboard.isConfirmed()):
      text = keyboard.getText()
    return text
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Hello Forum,
I have tried several versions and forks of this add on but nothing seems to work.
Can not "add shows" through the latest version of sickbeard xbmc add-on.I can access manage shows,history and coming episodes but the context menu items do nothing when pressing enter and the only way I can even get the context menu up is to highlight a show-I was under the impression that you could activate the context menu via c on the keyboard when highlighting "manage shows" according to the documentation on the first page anyway.
My log shows no actions or no help to anyone needing a log to troubleshoot.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mac mini yosemite
XBMC gotham 13.2
Sicbeard alpha source : 31ceaf1b5cab1884a280fe3f4609bdc3b1fb3121
python 2.7.6
Sickbeard xbmc add on v 1.0.10 superrepo
Hi @wolverine30008, out of curiosity did you try amitkeret's fork? It did receive updates until December 2013. I've been wanting to try it but haven't found the time yet...

Thanks
I am getting this error on 1.0.10 from the SB repo

Code:
16:37:10 T:139726006769408   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: substring not found
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/main/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.sickbeard/default.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                import resources.lib.settings
                                              File "/home/main/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.sickbeard/resources/lib/settings.py", line 96, in <module>
                                                __APIKey__ = GetAPIKey(__ip__, __port__, __ssl_bool__, __username__,__password__, __custom_url__)
                                              File "/home/main/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.sickbeard/resources/lib/settings.py", line 54, in GetAPIKey
                                                api_index = api_line.index("value=\"")+7
                                            ValueError: substring not found
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
16:37:10 T:139725880944384   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.program.sickbeard/

I'm on Kodi and using the SickRage fork. Any ideas?
oWarchild,

Yes I have tried all forks and versions of this add on.I don't know what else to try but add shows still does nothing as well as all other context options.Any ideas would be appreciated.

Mac mini
Gotham 13.1
Sickbeard V1.0.10
Is anyone using this addon on kodi?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Sickbeard XBMC - Control Sickbeard from XBMC2