[RELEASE] Artist Slideshow 1.3.0 addon (with skin and addon integration)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
oempaloempa Offline
I will look into it, and let you know. Thanks for your quick answer. I am using the Aeon MQ5 addon at the moment. Maybe this skin is not fully 100% working on the Kodi Alpha 2 version.
find quote
pkscout Offline
Posting Freak
(Yesterday 22:28)oempaloempa Wrote:  I will look into it, and let you know. Thanks for your quick answer. I am using the Aeon MQ5 addon at the moment. Maybe this skin is not fully 100% working on the Kodi Alpha 2 version.

Yea, I forgot to mention that I don't move any of my development machines to the "next" version of Kodi until they hit beta, so I won't be able to help much on issues until then. As you said though, it sounds like AS is working fine. It's just a matter of what choices you want to make on how to fill the screen while images are downloading.
find quote
pipotom Offline
Hi pkscout, I´m new here so first of all I wanted to say thanks for all your good work. Your AS addon is greatly appreciated.

The reason I write is because yesterday, when I turned on my XBMC Gotham 13.2 htpc, the AS was automatically updated from 1.6.8 to 1.6.9 and rigth away the system asked to disable it because dependencies where not met.

I tried uninstalling it and install again but now the addon is marked "incompatible" in the XBMC.org repo. I also tried your beta repo and it is also marked incompatible there. Please help.
find quote
cezar Offline
Your last version AS work only on gothan ? Im ask becouse on my primscube box now is only frodo but will be nice still used your great addon.
find quote
oempaloempa Offline
I think it is working now :-) I tested it, and sometimes it is black for a few seconds, but after that the local images appear, and after a second of 20, the artist images start again. But I am still discovering and experimenting a lot with Kodi itself. If I have the audio stream, and I choose for example not artist and slideshow, but just fanart, the screen stays black. But hey, your plugin is working.
find quote