[RELEASE] Artist Slideshow 1.3.0 addon (with skin and addon integration)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
pkscout Offline
Posting Freak
(2014-09-09 18:25)cw-kid Wrote:  Just crashed again the very last line entered in to the XBMC log is in reference to AS. But I don't think AS is causing the issue, not sure what is.

Below is a snippet for the song that was playing when XBMC bombed out and restarted. The Lyrics add-on reported it found lyrics for this track OK.

Code:
19:40:53 T:139784911566592   DEBUG: [Artist Slideshow] playing file is musicdb://recentlyplayedalbums/1569/85972.mp3?albumid=1569 - Chvrches - The Mother We Share

That debug line just helps me make sure AS knows what file is playing. It loops pretty frequently, so the fact that it's the last thing in the log doesn't really mean much of anything.

Quote:Seems to be happening more often and with various different albums. There are lots of these errors in the log:

ERROR: Control 110 in window 13001 has been asked to focus, but it can't

Not sure what is related to AS and what isn't.

AS doesn't create, access, or manipulate any controls, so I'm pretty sure that error about control 110 is not related to AS.

The only thing I can really suggest at this point is to start disabling things one at a time and see if the problem goes away. Alternatively, you could disable all your add-ons/skins and add things back one at a time.
find quote
JohnyBee Offline
Thumbs Up  RE: [RELEASE] Artist Slideshow 1.3.0 addon (with skin and addon integration)
(2014-08-10 17:03)pkscout Wrote:  
(2014-08-08 22:58)jo26 Wrote:  Hello, I have a problem with this add-on. When I choose "English" for "Preferred language for Artist Information", I have ONLY english information. So, for a french artist who doesn't have any english bio, I have no information. And when I choose "french", I have only informations when a french bio exists.
What I would like to have is a french bio when possible I am french), and the english one when it exists ans the french doesn't.
Is it possible ? I have Gotham installed whith confluence skin and Artist Slideshow 1.6.5.
I am nearly sure it was OK with xbmc 12

AS definitely doesn't do language fallback, and I don't think I've changed that code in any substantial way recently. I do see a way to use English as the fallback. I just need to think about whether to make that the default behavior or an option in the settings. If anyone else has thoughts about this, I'd be happy o hear them.

Hi Pkscout

I like the idea of using English as the fallback in an options in the settings.
This is a very good idea! Nod
I'm waiting for these modifications. Big Grin

Thanks again for the fantastic work..
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-11 08:25 by JohnyBee.)
find quote
cw-kid Offline
Posting Freak
(2014-09-10 04:21)pkscout Wrote:  The only thing I can really suggest at this point is to start disabling things one at a time and see if the problem goes away. Alternatively, you could disable all your add-ons/skins and add things back one at a time.

Hi thanks for the suggestions. I can't disable AS or the Lyrics add-ons as it says Aeon MQ5 requires them. I just switched back to the default XBMC skin as a test and played an entire album with no issues. So not sure where the problems lie.

EDIT: Switched back to Aeon MQ5 and it played two tracks from the same album and then XBMC bombed out again.

I have just rolled back the CU LRC Lyrics add-on to v 2.0.9 see if that makes any difference? Pretty sure its not AS as I've been on this current version of AS for ages without problems.

Post on the CU LRC Lyrics thread here

Cheers

The Media Center Blog
The Digital Lifestyle
Authorised Euro Z-wave dealer contact for bespoke prices!
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-11 15:59 by cw-kid.)
find quote
sveni_lee Offline
I tried to create a account on fanart.tv like it's recommendet here.

But I'm unable to create a new account... I tried with 3 different email adress but I doesent get a password...
any Idea what happend?

Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
find quote
pkscout Offline
Posting Freak
(2014-09-17 11:30)sveni_lee Wrote:  I tried to create a account on fanart.tv like it's recommendet here.

But I'm unable to create a new account... I tried with 3 different email adress but I doesent get a password...
any Idea what happend?

Sorry, no. I'm not affiliated with the fanart.tv site other than as a developer who uses their API.
find quote