How to downgrade to beta 3
I have been having issues with RC 1 and RC 2 so how would i downgrade or essentially reinstall xbmc with Beta 3? If that is possible at least till i get my issue solved within RC 1 or RC 2

Thanks
Mind sharing what your issues are? If the dev's don't know them they won't get fixed
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
they are in my previous post here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124878
I just was wanting to watch tv and hadnt got an answer back so thats why this post.
Was thinking if i could at least downgrade temp then once a fix is found i could get back into rc2
ilovemymac Wrote:I have been having issues with RC 1 and RC 2 so how would i downgrade or essentially reinstall xbmc with Beta 3? If that is possible at least till i get my issue solved within RC 1 or RC 2

Thanks
I outlined the method to install earlier versions of XBMC on iOS devices in this thread.
that didnt work. I just get an error saying no such file or directory.
ls: cannot access *.deb: No such file or directory
ls: cannot access dpkg: No such file or directory
ls: cannot access org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_11.0-0~b3_iphoneos-arm.deb: No such file or directory
ilovemymac Wrote:that didnt work. I just get an error saying no such file or directory.
ls: cannot access *.deb: No such file or directory
ls: cannot access dpkg: No such file or directory
ls: cannot access org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_11.0-0~b3_iphoneos-arm.deb: No such file or directory

You have to make sure you are the folder that the .deb file is saved in. So you need to cd into the correct folder, you can check the files in that folder by using ls.
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
ok i got it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to downgrade to beta 30