Movie lybrary in a cloud service
Dear fellow users.
I have almost 16TB of movies and series in my storage, since cloud services like amazon and icloud are becoming very popular, is there any support for me to host my movies in those services and access in xbmc like it was in my storage?
yes, but you might want to be more specific.
Well basicaly, i need to transfer, my 16tb to a cloud service lets say for example icloud. can i add the cloud as a drive for me to get my files from there?
So it can add to my regular library?
using iCloud, no, because users have no direct access. Find a service that supports a file sharing protocol that XBMC supports, like webDAV, FTP, etc.
you might want to test a free service with a couple of files and check speeds before transferring 16TB!
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
(2012-03-13, 18:12)DDDamian Wrote: you might want to test a free service with a couple of files and check speeds before transferring 16TB!

Yes I should imagine you need atleast a steady 40mbs in order to stream full HD rips including HD audio, mine is nowehre near that I am affraid...
welll for what im seeing i will have to buy another drobo...
Or 4U server with 24 HDD slots.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie lybrary in a cloud service0