Hide/Disable "Buffering Please Wait" dialogue box
I've searched around and tried a few different options such as editing dialogbuy.xml, videofullscreen.xml and adding the line <busydialogdelay>2000</busydialogdelay> in the advancedsettings.xml. Nothing seems to hide or disable this box.

I'm running a custom intro movie and it's distracting to have the buffering please wait box pop up for very briefly and disappear. The intro isn't even having issues playing it plays instantly, no need for this dialogue box.

Is there any way to disable this?
Also, on the right side of the screen centered there is a small set of controls with nothing but buttons for play, pause, ff, rw, stop it looks like. Again, this only flashes for a brief moment, but both it and the Buffering - Please wait dialogue box are rather distracting. In case it isn't clear the buffering dialogue box is located at the bottom center of the screen.

Anyone have any idea on this? Surely these can be disabled or at the very least hidden.
Try changing the busydialogdelay to a higher number; for example: <busydialogdelay>10000</busydialogdelay>

It should increase the delay to 10 seconds, which might give enough time for your operation to finish before the dialog appears. If it doesn't work, try 15000, then 20000, etc.

Don't know about your other issue, but hopefully this helps.
(2012-03-08, 13:54)Hypknox Wrote: I've searched around and tried a few different options such as editing dialogbuy.xml, videofullscreen.xml and adding the line <busydialogdelay>2000</busydialogdelay> in the advancedsettings.xml. Nothing seems to hide or disable this box.

I'm running a custom intro movie and it's distracting to have the buffering please wait box pop up for very briefly and disappear. The intro isn't even having issues playing it plays instantly, no need for this dialogue box.

Is there any way to disable this?

Hey @Hypknox, am wondering the same for my titant bingie skin. I added a custom splash video and i have a loading buffering ring overlapping, its distracting. Have you figured which xml to tweak to hide/disabled it!Huh Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide/Disable "Buffering Please Wait" dialogue box0