Playlist or Favorite
Hi all i looked but can't seem to find how to

I'm trying to create a Playlist or Favorite from filemode is this possable

Cheers Dibsta
You can add to the favourites list using the context keyboard C command, one of the menu choices should be 'add to favourites', Using playlist, is getting your media in focus and hitting the Keyboard Q command to put the material in a playing Que, then using the 'C' command to bring menu options to playing the Que.

Smart playlists only work with library additions.
Hi ive added to favorite but when i click favorite all i get is a blank screen

Any advice

Cheers Dibsta
Star 
favourites from the home menu? What exactly are you toggling in favourites? Does it play properly in the XBMC player? Looks like we'll need a debug log posted to pastebin.com http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708
Hi
Here is the debug log http://pastebin.com/Tf1rCqwg

Just to let you know if i launch favorite from favorite list it works fine but if i launch it from home screen mod i have a blank screen.

Cheers Dibsta
Hi anyone got any suggestions after looking a debug log

cheers Dibsta
i also have this problem i have some videos that i dont want scanned into my liabry but still want to access them, i added the location with no scapper, this shows up in file mode where i can browse and play the files fine, i saved the location as a fav and i can access it from the favs icon on the home screen (bottom left by the off switch on conflence) but when i add a fav to the main bar (this is a option on conflence mod, so this is where the problem might lie i dont know if the OP is using this skin) and click on that i just get a black screen
dibsta Wrote:Hi
Here is the debug log http://pastebin.com/Tf1rCqwg

Just to let you know if i launch favorite from favorite list it works fine but if i launch it from home screen mod i have a blank screen.

Cheers Dibsta

Hi there. Your skin folders look to be corrupted. Try installing another skin and see if the favourites start working. You may need to delete:

C:\Users\Dibsta\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.moddedconfluence

and do a re-install.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Hi found problem the mod is not putting the correct path to favorite
(Mod path ActivateWindow(10025,"X:\Coles Media\")
but should be
(ActivateWindow(10025,"X:\\Coles Media\\") backslash is missing
Both quotes and backslashes need escaping (i.e. prepend another backslash).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist or Favorite0