Is it possible/easy to change the 'Date added' of a movie?
I have my movies sorted by date added - the most recent additions first.
My NAS was running a little low on space so I put my ISO's through Handbrake and created mkv's of the main movie.
A 'Clean library' and re-scan removes the old ones and adds in the newer version - as expected. But I have older movies now appearing at the top of my list now. Can I edit that date to a date in the past?
Running 10.1.on W7.
Thanks.
You can use SQLiteSpy and edit the database directly - be careful though, it's like registry editing, don't do what you don't know for sure is right.

Just back-up the db file first (myvideosXX.db) and you can go in and do it manually.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Thanks for that: Do you know which 'key(s)' it's in though? Can't see it. Found 'last watched' but that made no difference (not sure when xbmc uses it either though lol. Smile )

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible/easy to change the 'Date added' of a movie?0