Anime not showing up!
Right I want to put my anime into XBMC however wen i try to put them in the episodes dont show up! I used the format Anime > Naruto > SxxExx but to no avail. I even put two more anime series in the same format but still no episodes show up. The option shows up, the art shows up, the information but when I click on it there are no episodes inside. What can I do?
You can add more TV scrapers through the Add-on manager in Settings, including anime-sepcific ones. Try one of those.
Elvenmunky Wrote:Right I want to put my anime into XBMC however wen i try to put them in the episodes dont show up! I used the format Anime > Naruto > SxxExx but to no avail. I even put two more anime series in the same format but still no episodes show up. The option shows up, the art shows up, the information but when I click on it there are no episodes inside. What can I do?

Looking at what you wrote it does not look like you're naming your files correctly. The file should be labeled "Naruto.SxxExx". You always need the correct name the series (according to the Scrapper you're usuing) plus SxxExx. And always use '.' instead of spaces.
union1mc Wrote:Looking at what you wrote it does not look like you're naming your files correctly. The file should be labeled "Naruto.SxxExx". You always need the correct name the series (according to the Scrapper you're usuing) plus SxxExx. And always use '.' instead of spaces.

No, only the folder needs the TV show name. The file can literally be just the season and episode numbers.
I stand corrected then. For some reason I was never able to get that to work, but have never had issues with how I showed above. I'm going to have to test this again though because that would save me a ton of time naming files.
I have tried all the scrapers, I have tried putting the files in without the season folder, I have tried manually naming the episodes...still to no avail. The files just dont show up. The option shows up with the artwork and everything (i.e Scrubs, Family Guy, Naruto) but when press ENTER on Naruto there are no episodes. Why is this? I can watch it if I manually go into FILES > ANIME > NARUTO but thats no fun lol Anyone got any ideas?
Check to see how the files are named/organized on the scraper websites, then emulate that for the specific scraper you choose.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anime not showing up!0