non existent video source still showing
I recently moved my 'shared_video' folder from C:\ to the windows 7 public videos folder on my host machine.

When I went to change the source over in XBMC on my atv2, it was still showing the old 'C:\shared_video' source which was now a non-existent path.

Also, I noticed that most of my shows are duplicated i.e. a show that I know I have 10 episodes of now shows an episode count of 20.

Can I sort of 'wash' my database to fix both of my issues? I did 'clean library' but that had no effect that I noted.

Thanks!
Try changing your source back to C:\ and then performing a Clean Library. I think I had something similar a long time ago and this worked for me (albeit on my Windows install).
you mean moving the files back over again?
moveright Wrote:you mean moving the files back over again?

No - just meant the source. Then try a clean library - since the files aren't there, it should remove everything associated with that C:\ source.

Then you can switch it back.
Normally, when you delete a source, you are asked if you want to remove the items from the library. If you reply "no", the items remain in the library even if the path no longer exists. So, in your situation, you should be able to create an empty folder at the old path (C:\shared_video), add it as a source, then delete the source and say "yes" when asked if items should be removed from the library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
non existent video source still showing0