• 59(current)
[RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon
(2014-05-13, 21:01)Ballistic Wrote: Hi all,

Currently having some issues with Spotimc and the artistslideshow addon.

I like to press "Tab" when playing tracks which shows a nice screen with the playing song and music info.
With Gotham, i am missing the Artist information. It does not load.
It seems like artistslideshow is not launched when launching spotimc. Because when spotimc is running and i launch artistslideshow manually it does work.

Does anyone know a quick fix for this?

Strange, worked out of the box for me, tried uninstall/reinstall the artistslideshow plugin?
On second thought; I am using the WIP Aeon nox 4 for Gotham. I think the problem is there and not in this plugin.

Because the playback of a song is handled by XBMC, something in XBMC should trigger the start of artistslideshow.
(2014-05-13, 23:05)Ballistic Wrote: On second thought; I am using the WIP Aeon nox 4 for Gotham. I think the problem is there and not in this plugin.

Because the playback of a song is handled by XBMC, something in XBMC should trigger the start of artistslideshow.

Maybe, i am using the ACE skin and it is Gotham "aproved" Wink
Do you have to be a premium member to login?

Thanks!
(2014-05-16, 00:04)Arse4life Wrote: Do you have to be a premium member to login?

Thanks!

Yes you need premium since the plug in uses rhe mobile-api.
(2014-05-16, 00:06)SKIBBE Wrote:
(2014-05-16, 00:04)Arse4life Wrote: Do you have to be a premium member to login?

Thanks!

Yes you need premium since the plug in uses rhe mobile-api.

Shame. Sad

Thanks again.
After updating to Openelec 4.0 - spotimc only plays 5 seconds of a song then "mutes". Any fix for this? Thanks
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
Probably related to the lyrics addon - try disabling that. For me CU lyrics causes problems and its difficult to disable it other than disabling or uninstalling the script entirely.
Kodi 18.3 - Mid 2007 Mac Mini, 4GB, 2TB HD, Windows 7 SP1
Kodi 18.3 - Vero4k, Raspberry Pi 2. OSMC.
(2014-05-17, 11:58)DBMandrake Wrote: Probably related to the lyrics addon - try disabling that. For me CU lyrics causes problems and its difficult to disable it other than disabling or uninstalling the script entirely.

Thanks

Uninstalled it. Restarted htpc, logged off spotify, logged back on and still happenning. driving me crazy.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
@Mikel Azkolain

Please review the changed libspotify user agreement - they changed the logos you are required to use.
(2014-05-17, 10:36)smallclone Wrote: After updating to Openelec 4.0 - spotimc only plays 5 seconds of a song then "mutes". Any fix for this? Thanks

(2014-05-17, 11:58)DBMandrake Wrote: Probably related to the lyrics addon - try disabling that. For me CU lyrics causes problems and its difficult to disable it other than disabling or uninstalling the script entirely.

(2014-05-17, 13:13)smallclone Wrote:

Thanks

Uninstalled it. Restarted htpc, logged off spotify, logged back on and still happenning. driving me crazy.

Im on Win 7 and Gotham, having the same 5 second playback, then mute - timer keeps running, but no sound......
Have the same problem using Spotlight spotify plugin for whats its worth... Maybe a bug in XBMC13?
I'm running Gotham 13.0 and I'm not seeing any problems with the audio stopping after 5 seconds, and that's with lyrics enabled.

But I WAS seeing this problem with Frodo...what skin are you using ? I'm using Amber.
Kodi 18.3 - Mid 2007 Mac Mini, 4GB, 2TB HD, Windows 7 SP1
Kodi 18.3 - Vero4k, Raspberry Pi 2. OSMC.
(2014-05-18, 19:57)DBMandrake Wrote: I'm running Gotham 13.0 and I'm not seeing any problems with the audio stopping after 5 seconds, and that's with lyrics enabled.

But I WAS seeing this problem with Frodo...what skin are you using ? I'm using Amber.

Im using MQ 5 - might change to Amber and try, will report back.
(2014-05-18, 19:57)DBMandrake Wrote: I'm running Gotham 13.0 and I'm not seeing any problems with the audio stopping after 5 seconds, and that's with lyrics enabled.

Tried Amber, still no joy Sad
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon32