Music videos versus DVD's
I have put my concert DVD's in a separate folder than my movie DVD's and I flagged that folder as Music Videos. But system shows all titles, both movies and concerts on the same screen. I am assuming XBMC is making its judgement of a music video based on the file type and not how I flagged the folder. Is that correct? Is there a way to separate the two types of DVD's? As of now I see the same selection whether I click on Movies or I click on Music Videos.
Thanks
CDillard Wrote:I have put my concert DVD's in a separate folder than my movie DVD's and I flagged that folder as Music Videos. But system shows all titles, both movies and concerts on the same screen. I am assuming XBMC is making its judgement of a music video based on the file type and not how I flagged the folder. Is that correct? Is there a way to separate the two types of DVD's? As of now I see the same selection whether I click on Movies or I click on Music Videos.
Thanks

Not too sure about that, but I have created a 'movie set' called it CONCERTS and added all my concerts into that, so the concerts folder will show in my movie library then when i click on that it opens up all my concert dvd's/blu's..
CDillard Wrote:I have put my concert DVD's in a separate folder than my movie DVD's and I flagged that folder as Music Videos. But system shows all titles, both movies and concerts on the same screen. I am assuming XBMC is making its judgement of a music video based on the file type and not how I flagged the folder. Is that correct? Is there a way to separate the two types of DVD's? As of now I see the same selection whether I click on Movies or I click on Music Videos.
Thanks

Went through that myself - check an individual one. Bring up the context menu for just one, set the content as Music Video and scrape it. It should show up under Music Videos now.

You may have to remove the source directory, clean the library and try again.

I'm also assuming you're using the default skin (Confluence).
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music videos versus DVD's0