• 11(current)
[RELEASE] Tamil Video AddOn - TV Shows, Movie news, Live TV and Live Radio
Or you can download the zip from here:
https://github.com/codenx/codenx-xbmc-ad...p?raw=true

And install from zip.

I just realized there's some problem with the github repo link. When you select "codenx repo" from Get Addons, the list is empty. XBMC tries to pull the next update by comparing the md5 checksum stored in the github repo link, but for some reason the GET request fails, eventhough it works fine from a browser. Other Addons are facing the same issue as well, google for "xbmc empty repository".

annanth, the live channels listing was provided by fireeater, sometime back we thought about moving the XML to an online share like dropbox so that it becomes easy for fireeater to maintain it, but I dint find time to get to it.

fireeater, I can spend some time on it now. Do you want to make this enhancement? Just PM me the dropbox link of the latest working xml file and i'll fix the plugin to use that instead of storing xml locally. It would awesome to get the live channels working again. Thanks!
Thank you Annanth and Codenx..
Appreciate it..!!
Codenx
that would be great - let me know how can I get that xml files and how to do ... I am a newb here ....

Thanks Again in advance
hi codenx,
movies section is not updated itself. But in cool tamil they have uploaded lots of Tamil DVDs. if you have time please check. i belive, you have included cooltamil in oliyum oliyum plugin.
thanks.
ho codenx,
nice plugin but in raspberry take long time to download, can u plz check that?

and live tv is not working proberly, so u can remove it from there if possible?!

what i can i do to get work quicker in my raspberry?

thnx
Hi Kumi.. as someone pointed out in this thread, the beautifulSoup APIs are quite slow on rpi. I have to replace them with regex. If you are up for it I can give you a patch and we can see if it makes any improvement. I dont have a rpi. Thanks.
(2014-04-25, 19:48)codenx Wrote: Hi Kumi.. as someone pointed out in this thread, the beautifulSoup APIs are quite slow on rpi. I have to replace them with regex. If you are up for it I can give you a patch and we can see if it makes any improvement. I dont have a rpi. Thanks.

yes sure i will test it for u if u give the patch
undefined
Hi Sugantex... wow man! I love the icon. Great work. I'm going to push an update with this. If you have time can u make icons for the menus as well?

LiveTV, Movies, On Demand and Radio?

I like the 2nd fanart better than 1st.. any chance you can use our superstar poster in the background Smile No big deal if you cant find a good one. I think there's a typo in oliyum, you have spelled it as 'oliyuum'. It should be like this:

ஒலியும் ஒளியும்
Hi, is there any other configuration needed to get the Live TV working. I have tried installing yesterday and seems only one channel was working. Wondering if I am missing anything. I have tried on a Windows 7 and on a Android platform.

Thank you for your time
Hi Sugantex, the icon looks correct. The typo is in the fanart. It says ஒளியூம் ஒலியூம் (oliyuum), instead of ஒளியும் ஒலியும (oliyum).

There's no date/deadline, just do it whenever you have time and i'll fix the plugin. We can even start with updating the icon/fanart first and then work on the menus. Lemme know once you fix the fanart. Thanks.

Hi suresh37, LiveTV is broken. fireeater maintains it. I'm waiting for him to update the links and am planning to move it to dropbox to make future updates easier for fireeater.
@suganetx, you are awesome! Really appreciate taking the time to work on the icons. The plugin was look much better with your icons, thanks again!
Dear codenx,
I am tamil and watch first time Tamil TV on xbmc (via internet). But it is just not working with Live TV (Vijay and Sun TV), because of error!
How can I watch this Live-TV?
Today I have already sent you PM. I hope that it will be updated and work with Live-TV well.
Dear Codenx,
This addon doesn't seem to work. I get a constant error saying "One or more files did not load properly."

Thanks,
Prasad
(2014-05-17, 21:31)Prasad88 Wrote: Dear Codenx,
This addon doesn't seem to work. I get a constant error saying "One or more files did not load properly."

Thanks,
Prasad

this addon is working great without any issues.

just goto addon repo and clear everything and re do it every thing again.

hsve fun.

Sorry Guys Sun TV and Vijay Tv are off line for now..
My Sample XML---> http://goo.gl/XUxPzB
XBMC Team need donation, please donate.....!
"We all should grateful to XBMC Team and addons/plugins developers, They are the people did most of the hard work to develop such a great open source media center."

• 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Tamil Video AddOn - TV Shows, Movie news, Live TV and Live Radio3