• 25(current)
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
Here it is
http://pastebin.com/z7G9aUJi

thanks for the help
(2012-05-13, 20:58)fuuss Wrote: Here it is
http://pastebin.com/z7G9aUJi

thanks for the help

You did not enable the debug mode, so I cannot see what is going on.

Edit: Correction: you did enable debug at the end of your XBMC session, but disabled it again soon after it. Please enable debug mode and restart XBMC, then post the log. I need to see what happens when the addon tries to open the initial connection during addon startup.
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
Ok I found an error in the config ( a psace to much) but still not working

http://pastebin.com/05MYH7sa
an the rest here

http://pastebin.com/iBFZbstM

Ok It seems to work now , don't know why i didn't change anything , thanks for your help .

Another question is it possible to make it auto full screen ?
Hey,
is it possible to run with Ubuntu 12.04.
I didn't get it... :/
(2012-05-14, 21:44)Ins4ne Wrote: Hey,
is it possible to run with Ubuntu 12.04.
I didn't get it... :/

Install the latest PVR build and then download the source code and follow the instructions within the readme file.
I'd like to compile it for OS X. Does anybody know how I could possibly achieve this? Thanks for your help! Looking forward to testing that obviously amazing plugin!!
(2012-05-18, 14:21)endeler Wrote: I'd like to compile it for OS X. Does anybody know how I could possibly achieve this? Thanks for your help! Looking forward to testing that obviously amazing plugin!!

Sorry, but I do not have a single clue, but if you succeed then please tell me what you did / what you had to change so that I can include it in the build-scripts.
I guess I managed to compile it on OS X. When I enable the addon XBMC tells me there was an error by loading the addon. I enabled debugging: http://pastebin.com/nw4SkRhn . Does anyone know what went wrong here?
(2012-05-19, 08:43)endeler Wrote: I guess I managed to compile it on OS X. When I enable the addon XBMC tells me there was an error by loading the addon. I enabled debugging: http://pastebin.com/nw4SkRhn . Does anyone know what went wrong here?

1. Disable the other addons

2. It tries to load the addon, but cannot find it:

08:36:16 T:2954383360 DEBUG: Loading: /Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/pvr.vuplus/XBMC_vuplus.pvr

Maybe it is named differently after your compilation?
Hello someone can put the latest version for linux.

thanks
(2012-05-25, 21:48)lbonache Wrote: Hello someone can put the latest version for linux.

thanks

I have just updated the first post (actually the 2nd) of this thread with download links the current version...

Cheers,

Joerg
I just discovered XBMC PVR along with this add-on, and it's awesome... Thanks a lot jdembski for the great work!

I wonder if you shouldn't rename your add-on to reflect that it's working well beyond the VU+ scope... It's more an Enigma PVR!

For now I tried it using my win7 laptop (a Dell Precision M4400) through Wifi with my DM500HD, and it's working very well for HD channels, switching channels very quickly and far more nice/easy to use than the built-in tuxbox client or other dreambox add-ons...

The only drawback I found for now is the inability to see the channels groups (bouquets) and switch easily/consistently between them, but this is not related to the add-on!

Now I wonder what would be the best hardware to run this, Apple TV3 (if jailbroken)? Any other?
(2012-05-28, 00:18)soussef24 Wrote: I just discovered XBMC PVR along with this add-on, and it's awesome... Thanks a lot jdembski for the great work!

I wonder if you shouldn't rename your add-on to reflect that it's working well beyond the VU+ scope... It's more an Enigma PVR!

For now I tried it using my win7 laptop (a Dell Precision M4400) through Wifi with my DM500HD, and it's working very well for HD channels, switching channels very quickly and far more nice/easy to use than the built-in tuxbox client or other dreambox add-ons...

The only drawback I found for now is the inability to see the channels groups (bouquets) and switch easily/consistently between them, but this is not related to the add-on!

Now I wonder what would be the best hardware to run this, Apple TV3 (if jailbroken)? Any other?

Great to hear that it is working well for you!

You can switch between bouquets by clicking on the TV label when in the livetv view (the left menu in confluence where you can also switch to radio channels, EPG, timers, recordings etc.)

I intentionally renamed the addon from enigma to vuplus because I heard that dream multimedia is sueing people for using the name enigma - and because I really don't like the attitude of some dreambox-only plugin developers I chose a name that has nothing to to with dreamboxes...

But maybe you are right and I should rename it to something else...what is the name of enigma2's open source version nowadays?
Sincerely I'm also a bit lost in naming of Enigma stuff... My DM500HD is using a "build" called newnigma2, but as I understood, there are several "builds" based on Enigma, and I don't think naming your addon after any of them makes more sense than naming it after VU+...

What about Tuxbox PVR? My only concern is to get your very nice addon the attention is deserves Smile
(2012-05-28, 17:51)soussef24 Wrote: Sincerely I'm also a bit lost in naming of Enigma stuff... My DM500HD is using a "build" called newnigma2, but as I understood, there are several "builds" based on Enigma, and I don't think naming your addon after any of them makes more sense than naming it after VU+...

What about Tuxbox PVR? My only concern is to get your very nice addon the attention is deserves Smile

I think tuxbox is actually enigma1 - and the addon does not work with enigma1 devices. Or do I misunderstand the tuxbox/enigma stuff right now?
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217