• 33(current)
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
Maybe someone is good enough to help with him with patches?
First priority is to get it working with newest git but next important thing is working teletext subtitles without need to use teletext with ugly fonts.
It works with tvheadend pvr plugin and vtuner installed and also work with VLC from webif so all information needed is there.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
nothing new?
Hey folks,

I got it up and running but somehow I can't achieve a decent picture quality, expecially with HD channels. SD looks quite fine.
Is there a way to influence picture quality in XBMC as there is in Mediaportal or do you have to live with what XBMC has to offer?

Problems I have are stuttering (both the HTPC and the Dreambox are connected to the network via lan) and sometimes off-looking deinterlacing.

Do Dreambox videosettings influence the plugin?

Greets
Hi,

Will this work on Apple TV?

Thanks
(2012-09-01, 19:35)-Zeppelin- Wrote: Hey folks,

I got it up and running but somehow I can't achieve a decent picture quality, expecially with HD channels. SD looks quite fine.
Is there a way to influence picture quality in XBMC as there is in Mediaportal or do you have to live with what XBMC has to offer?

Problems I have are stuttering (both the HTPC and the Dreambox are connected to the network via lan) and sometimes off-looking deinterlacing.

Do Dreambox videosettings influence the plugin?

Greets

You should try the various deinterlacer options in the video options (when you open the OSD)

For all people waiting for a new version: I will be on vacation very soon - that's where I will find the time to get coding again...
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
Hopefully with support for newest git and working teletext subtitles without need to activate teletext and go to page.
Top 2 priority things to fix Smile

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
@jdembski

Hi, is it possible to have multiple dreambox or install your plugin many times.
The problem is i have one dream in my home with one provider i paid for and in an other dream i have a other provider.
I like to have one TV Bouquet from 1st Dreambox and one TV Bouquet from the 2 Dreambox.

Sorry for my poor english !!!
Multiple Dreamboxes would be nice.

New versions of Enigma supports streams directly in bouquets so a workaround until multiple dreamboxes are supported could be adding streams from another dreambox in bouquets on that dreambox XBMC uses.
Another workaround would be to edit the channeldata.xml file with streams from the other box.

Hi to all, I am new in using xbmc. The problem that I have faced is that when I am trying to play a file in the recording section the following log is created by xbmc and no video is displayed. What could be the reason for this problem?

Regards

20:53:08 T:4400 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
20:53:08 T:4400 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: http://root:[email protected]:80/fi...Beauty.mkv
20:53:08 T:4400 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
20:53:08 T:9144 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
20:53:10 T:9144 NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
20:53:10 T:9144 ERROR: CDVDDemuxFFmpeg::Open - error probing input format, http://root:[email protected]:80/fi...Beauty.mkv
20:53:10 T:9144 ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer
20:53:10 T:9144 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
20:53:10 T:9144 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit() deleting input stream
20:53:10 T:4400 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
20:53:10 T:4400 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
20:53:10 T:4400 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
20:53:10 T:4400 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting
Hi,

some news: Magro made some patches that should enable the plugin to be running with the latest frodo release - I'm currently building xbmc from master to check the functionality...
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
THX
Great news!!
Great!!!!!! Should we wait to hear back from you or switch to the latest build?
on a different note:
does anybody have the latest addon release running under mac osx?
i'd really appreciate somebody sharing an osx build of the 0.2.8 version since only windows and linux builds are available for direct download in the github repository. and unfortunately, i've got no experience in compiling it from the sources myself ...

thanks very much in advance!

EDIT:
no need for this anymore as i've found a solution myself:
current xbmc pvr builds with vu+ addon included can be found at http://xbmc.picmania.org/ .

thanx mate for your hard work on this great feature
Does this work with master yet?
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217