• 28(current)
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
Quote:All free download slots are in use. You can download this file immediately by upgrading to FileFactory Premium. Otherwise, please feel free to try again shortly.
Retry Download

Any one that have downloaded the windows version that can mirror it one some other site than filefactory. Please.
Filefactory is always full.
Hi guys,
I am novice in xbmc (thats a disclaimer)
I have installed xbmc eden from debian repository. I got the source for the plugin with git, compiled it and installed it under /usr/lib/xbmc/
now what? I dont see any pvr menu or setting in xbmc. How do I actiavte the plugin?
Can anyone please post Windows Binaries of 0.2.8?
Thanks in advance and thanks to jdembski for this
perfect Plugin. Keep up your good work.

im so excited to use this amazing plugin. truly great work.
I bought a new dreambox because my old one was enigma 1.
i just need a little help from jdembski or anyone that could let a hand.
from what i gathered from this forums all i need is a version of xbmc and the plugin, correct?
I can't seem to find a working link to dowload either?
Again thank you so much for you advice and support.
(2012-06-23, 00:31)ibramadhan Wrote: im so excited to use this amazing plugin. truly great work.
I bought a new dreambox because my old one was enigma 1.
i just need a little help from jdembski or anyone that could let a hand.
from what i gathered from this forums all i need is a version of xbmc and the plugin, correct?
I can't seem to find a working link to dowload either?
Again thank you so much for you advice and support.

Im on windows 7 32bit.

Thanks again
Anyone? can i use any version of xbmc PVR, with 0.2.8 of the addon?
any guidance would be great guys?
(2012-06-21, 23:44)pssara Wrote: Hi guys,
I am novice in xbmc (thats a disclaimer)
I have installed xbmc eden from debian repository. I got the source for the plugin with git, compiled it and installed it under /usr/lib/xbmc/
now what? I dont see any pvr menu or setting in xbmc. How do I actiavte the plugin?

You need to use the PVR version of XBMC.
(2012-06-23, 11:21)ibramadhan Wrote: Anyone? can i use any version of xbmc PVR, with 0.2.8 of the addon?
any guidance would be great guys?

I will try to update the first post tomorrow with the 0.2.8 version.
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
(2012-06-23, 17:48)jdembski Wrote: I will try to update the first post tomorrow with the 0.2.8 version.

Thats awesome!

Thanks!
OK, I have just updated the first post.

Explanations about the addon settings:
http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php?title=...plus_addon

Downloads:
https://github.com/jdembski/xbmc-addon-vuplus/downloads
... when I try to install the windows .zip file within XBMC I get an error message that the structure of the zip file is not correct. I'm using the latest Windows nightly build. What am I doing wrong?

Chris
unRAID Server, Pioneer VSX-LX52, Panasonic 65VT30, Marusys VU+ Duo, Zotac AD10
(2012-06-24, 13:13)ix400 Wrote: ... when I try to install the windows .zip file within XBMC I get an error message that the structure of the zip file is not correct. I'm using the latest Windows nightly build. What am I doing wrong?

Chris

Read my first post, you need to use the xbmc PVR version
... Okay, thanks.

However, the PVR builds are still based on Eden. Since I don't want to loose HD-Audio, I'm dependent on Frodo builds and I can't use your Addon.

Are there already plans for merging PVR into the main Frodo branch?

I guess I have to wait for that then.

Chris
amazing thanks alot bro, so sorry to ask again but what version of xbmc PVR do i use with the addon?
(2012-06-24, 14:35)ix400 Wrote: ... Okay, thanks.

However, the PVR builds are still based on Eden. Since I don't want to loose HD-Audio, I'm dependent on Frodo builds and I can't use your Addon.

Are there already plans for merging PVR into the main Frodo branch?

I guess I have to wait for that then.

Chris

Afaik the AE has been merged into the PVR master already - so if you build the current master branch yourself then you will also have the AE...

(2012-06-24, 15:40)ibramadhan Wrote: amazing thanks alot bro, so sorry to ask again but what version of xbmc PVR do i use with the addon?

I'm not sure whether I understand your question - in the first post there is a link to the XBMC PVR versions. You pick whatever version suits you (Linux, windows)
... okay, but since I can't build myself I'm dependent on already compiled versions.

Chris
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217