• 68(current)
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2013-09-06, 23:29)mbc0 Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 04:29)mbc0 Wrote: Hi,

Is it possible to use this addon with 2 Dreamboxes? obviously they have different IP Addresses so am I stuffed?

Anyone?

Really? Nobody else has 2 boxes? :-(

Is it possible to use this addon with 2 Dreamboxes? obviously they have different IP Addresses so am I stuffed?

Anyone?

Did you try "http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=172516"

Regarding EPG:

If someone is willing to test these changes:

https://github.com/jdembski/xbmc-pvr-add...ft_and_epg

But beware - this might be quite instable as I didn't test it very well yet (To test it I need to re-build OpenELEC with this addon-version, which takes some time)
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
(2013-09-20, 12:14)jdembski Wrote:

Anyone?

Did you try "http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=172516"

Regarding EPG:

But beware - this might be quite instable as I didn't test it very well yet (To test it I need to re-build OpenELEC with this addon-version, which takes some time)

Unfortunately out of my league, I could not compile anything :-( Thanks for the reply though,.,
Hello!

I´m using the plugin to stream livetv from a VU+ Duo to a Raspberry PI running OpenELEC.
Everything works fine (apart from some missing power of the PI ) but there´s one thing I couldn´t archive yet.

The recordings on the VU+ are stored in /media/hdd/movies, /media/hdd/movies/series , /media/hdd/movies/musicvideos,....

I´m only able to see the recordings in /media/hdd/movies, but not the ones in the subfolders like /series, /musicvideos, and so on...

Is there a way to archive that?

Thanks for you help.....
how long are your channel changes on rpi?
(2013-10-10, 01:23)stuCONNERS Wrote: how long are your channel changes on rpi?
They´re about 4-6 seconds I guess (newer took the exact time)
Well, that´s the point I mentioned before (missing power of the rpi....)
Has nothing to do with power ! Channel change on rpi with tvheadend client is 2-3 seconds.
(2013-10-10, 12:47)Jönke Wrote: Channel change on rpi with tvheadend client is 2-3 seconds.
I don´t know, maybe. But they´re way faster on another openelec machine powered by a phenom quadcore....so I think cpu-power is, at least, one of the needed things to get faster channelswitchings....

But I think that´s a little bit off topic...

anyone any solution for my recording-folder issue?
(2013-09-20, 12:14)jdembski Wrote: Regarding EPG:

Finally had the time to build this. Anyone interested can download
OpenELEC-RPi.arm-devel-20131019134513-r16250-OE_5bf3869_Gotham_923f1c8_pvr_jdembski_d89243e.tar

Please backup your data! This is software under development.

Build info:
OpenELEC 5bf3869
Gotham 923f1c8
PVR d89243e (jdembski)
After the initial test drive, all I have to say is wow! 100 channels used to take anywhere between 20 to 40 seconds to load epg. Now, less than 2 seconds. That's a 10x improvement. This should be in opdenkamp's xbmc-pvr-addons.

jdembski, are you going to submit a PR?

Thanks! Great improvement in epg load times.
Never mind, my mistake.
(2013-10-19, 21:06)hudo Wrote: After the initial test drive, all I have to say is wow! 100 channels used to take anywhere between 20 to 40 seconds to load epg. Now, less than 2 seconds. That's a 10x improvement. This should be in opdenkamp's xbmc-pvr-addons.

jdembski, are you going to submit a PR?

Thanks! Great improvement in epg load times.

Great to hear this. I still have to create a working OpenELEC test build with this change to test it a littlebit further - the last build I made instantly crashed, which was a problem in XBMC master I think.

Eventually I will create a PR and sent it to opdenkamp's xbmc-pvr-addons.

Did you also test the "timeshift"? Can you also check whether the settings dialog is displayed correctly? I think in the main xbmc-pvr-addons repository there is still a bug which prevents the user to select a path for the picons (if the user doesn't want to load it from the webinterface)
(2013-10-22, 12:26)jdembski Wrote: Great to hear this. I still have to create a working OpenELEC test build with this change to test it a littlebit further - the last build I made instantly crashed, which was a problem in XBMC master I think.

Did you also test the "timeshift"? Can you also check whether the settings dialog is displayed correctly? I think in the main xbmc-pvr-addons repository there is still a bug which prevents the user to select a path for the picons (if the user doesn't want to load it from the webinterface)

I'm still testing. So far all seems alright. Haven't tested the timeshift and picons (don't use them) but I will.

Meanwhile, no need to build your own OE. I've uploaded my build.

(2013-10-19, 18:52)hudo Wrote: Finally had the time to build this. Anyone interested can download
OpenELEC-RPi.arm-devel-20131019134513-r16250-OE_5bf3869_Gotham_923f1c8_pvr_jdembski_d89243e.tar

Build info:
OpenELEC 5bf3869
Gotham 923f1c8
PVR d89243e (jdembski)
(2013-10-22, 15:02)hudo Wrote:
(2013-10-22, 12:26)jdembski Wrote: Great to hear this. I still have to create a working OpenELEC test build with this change to test it a littlebit further - the last build I made instantly crashed, which was a problem in XBMC master I think.

I'm still testing. So far all seems alright. Haven't tested the timeshift and picons (don't use them) but I will.

Meanwhile, no need to build your own OE. I've uploaded my build.

(2013-10-19, 18:52)hudo Wrote: Finally had the time to build this. Anyone interested can download

Build info:
OpenELEC 5bf3869
Gotham 923f1c8
PVR d89243e (jdembski)

I'm not using RPi, but an ION based openelec.
Hudo,

I'm trying to use your build but I'm not getting past the set-up wizard. The Openelec 'Working' spinner is spinning but it's not moving past the Networking page. I've tried with and without a network cable but can't proceed to get into xbmc. Can you please help? Can I disable the first run wizard?

Thanks,

(2013-10-19, 18:52)hudo Wrote:
(2013-09-20, 12:14)jdembski Wrote: Regarding EPG:

Finally had the time to build this. Anyone interested can download

Build info:
OpenELEC 5bf3869
Gotham 923f1c8
PVR d89243e (jdembski)
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217