• 73(current)
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2014-01-23, 20:36)jdembski Wrote: I just found out that the timeshift feature does not really work very well in day to day situations - I have closed the pull request for now.

@seninha:
It should work as this: If you switch to a channel, then it will also create a buffer file on your htpc, which is used as the time shift buffer. If you switch the channel, then you will also loose the buffer.

(2014-03-17, 01:25)mbc0 Wrote: Hi, does this/will this support timeshift in Gotham?

Thanks

As you can see one page back, not yet. Timeshift is the most missed feature for me today (and teletext sync, but that's another tread). I really hope he gets timeshift working soon.
Found an other issue using this Add on together with Gotham beta.
Schedule recording time is always as mentioned on the EPG.

I like to start my recordings 5 minutes before and 5 minutes later. That is the way I configurated XBMC, but this does not work.
For the record, this worked using XBMC 12.
(2014-03-17, 15:42)Crall Wrote:
(2014-01-23, 20:36)jdembski Wrote: I just found out that the timeshift feature does not really work very well in day to day situations - I have closed the pull request for now.

@seninha:
It should work as this: If you switch to a channel, then it will also create a buffer file on your htpc, which is used as the time shift buffer. If you switch the channel, then you will also loose the buffer.

(2014-03-17, 01:25)mbc0 Wrote: Hi, does this/will this support timeshift in Gotham?

Thanks

As you can see one page back, not yet. Timeshift is the most missed feature for me today (and teletext sync, but that's another tread). I really hope he gets timeshift working soon.

Being able to pause a TV Channel in my hectic household is a must for me, fingers crossed this will happen soon....
I hope so to. My kids is killing me everyday when dinner is ready and i turn the TV off :-) pause would spare me alot off crying. Love the plugin though! Have used it every day since first beta.
Hi all,

I have openelec with xbmc instaled in my raspberry pi.

Right now I'm trying to watch the channels from my satellite receiver (dreambox E2) in the xbmc live tv. For that, I enabled the xbmc live tv as well as the VU + Enigma2 plugin client. Within this pluglin in the tab "configure" i input my dreambox IP and in the advanced settings i have the streamport = 8001.

However, with these configurations appears always the error message "conection lost" and "no pvr clients have been started yet".

I am new with xbmc and any help i appreciate!

Best regards
Are you sure you configured the correct web service port? Username / Password? Also, you should not use an @-sign in either the username nor the password (if you are using basic authentication for your web interface)
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
Hi and thanks for the replay,

In my dreambox i have enabled the webinterface with port 80 without username and password requeirements. In the firefox browser i input the ip adress ao my dreambox and automaticaly i have acess to my dreambox!

In the tab "advanced" for the VU+/Enigma2 client i have configured like this:

Webinterface port=80
streamport=8001
username= (blank)
password= (blank)

On question! In my internal network i have to open port 80 in my router? At this moment when i check the ports, the port 80 are closed!

Best regards
The PC on which XBMC is running must be able to access the webinterface.

What do you receive when you open: http://dreambox_ip:80/web/deviceinfo
Can someone check my problem with resuming of recorded program's

Since Gotham beta is installed my LiveTV recordings are no longer resuming.

When I start the recorded program I do get the question if I want to resume, but it always starts at the beginning of the program.
I use a VU Duo as back end, and everything is configured the right way.
I even have a channeldata and recordings.xml which contains all needed info, but strange enough resume does not work

I do have two different systems and both give me the same results:

Here the one from my bedroom system running Openelec

Log File system 1

And the second one is from my desktop running windows

Log File system 2
hello i have a Vu+ Solo2 running Blackhole latest image with OpenWebIf. I have been trying to get the PVR plugin to work properly, with no success.
I can get the channel list and the EPG from the box and get picture on channels, my problem is that I am not getting the correct channels streamed.
I am using Vhannibal motor list and after a couple hundred channels the list starts to slip, at first the difference is 1-2 channels but as i move down
the list the difference becomes bigger. This must have something to do with the channel database that is build on my XBMC box(windown 7 machine)
Anybody else having the same issueHuh
I tried enabling the smart service renaming and rebuild the channel database many times but always the same problem.
Also i am trying to find a way to move between bouquets(a shortcut or something) but i can't seem to find one, and finding the bouquet i want
in 12000 channels is pretty difficult without bouquets.
(2014-03-25, 21:21)seninha Wrote: Can someone check my problem with resuming of recorded program's

Since Gotham beta is installed my LiveTV recordings are no longer resuming.

When I start the recorded program I do get the question if I want to resume, but it always starts at the beginning of the program.
I use a VU Duo as back end, and everything is configured the right way.
I even have a channeldata and recordings.xml which contains all needed info, but strange enough resume does not work

I do have two different systems and both give me the same results:

Here the one from my bedroom system running Openelec

Log File system 1

And the second one is from my desktop running windows

Log File system 2

Maybe you could try this again once the new PR has been merged - I have removed the explicit handling of resume points from the addon, as XBMC is able to handle this itself since a couple of versions. So no need for the addon to handle it any longer...
I am having a new issues since using XBMC beta

Some recordings just wont fast forward. As soon I press FW, video stops. Also entering a exact time to skip forward ends with a stopping video
I am trying to duplicate this problem but can't figure out what it is.

Made some recordings using XBMC, first one is working fine and I can scroll without any problem.
Made a second recording and again video stops when I want to FW

Then I made a recording using Open Webif, (while XBMC was closed) and again same problem. Video stops as soon as I want to skip forward.

What I notice is that all recording that are working fine and skip without any problem, they all show the right recording time.
On the other hand, recordings that do not let me skip forward show a wrong time and the time frame on the bottom always stays on the left.

To be sure that this is not a VU issue or software I use, I connected mu back end to my TV and then I am able to skip forward all recordings without any problem.
So I know for sure this is a XBMC issue
Here is my logfile

DEBUG LOG

22.52.15: started recorded program
22.52.30: tried to skip forward. Video stops

22.52.40: started a second, good working, recorded program
22.52.50: skip forward without ANY problem
22.53.00: again skip forward, and again without any problem

Update:

To be sure this is a XBMC issue I installed the stable version on my Desktop and find out that every recording is working fine without any issues.
So it must be a Gotham problem.
Hi there, this is my first post here and i hope someone can tell me what i've done wrong.

I'm using the Vu+ / Enigma2 addon on my Raspberry pi (Froyo 12.2) running openelec 3.2.4. I have purchased the MPEG2 coded too

I have the addon set up correctly where i can download EPG and watch HD channels. The quality of the HD channels depends on the actual channel been viewed but that isn't my main problem.

I cannot watch SD channels, sound comes through but no picture. I tried changing the resolution on the pi but the same problem occurs.

Any ideas why HD channels would steam ok and SD channels wouldn't?

TIA
(2014-04-01, 22:42)seninha Wrote: I am having a new issues since using XBMC beta

Some recordings just wont fast forward. As soon I press FW, video stops. Also entering a exact time to skip forward ends with a stopping video
I am trying to duplicate this problem but can't figure out what it is.

Made some recordings using XBMC, first one is working fine and I can scroll without any problem.
Made a second recording and again video stops when I want to FW

Then I made a recording using Open Webif, (while XBMC was closed) and again same problem. Video stops as soon as I want to skip forward.

What I notice is that all recording that are working fine and skip without any problem, they all show the right recording time.
On the other hand, recordings that do not let me skip forward show a wrong time and the time frame on the bottom always stays on the left.

To be sure that this is not a VU issue or software I use, I connected mu back end to my TV and then I am able to skip forward all recordings without any problem.
So I know for sure this is a XBMC issue
Here is my logfile

DEBUG LOG

22.52.15: started recorded program
22.52.30: tried to skip forward. Video stops

22.52.40: started a second, good working, recorded program
22.52.50: skip forward without ANY problem
22.53.00: again skip forward, and again without any problem

Update:

To be sure this is a XBMC issue I installed the stable version on my Desktop and find out that every recording is working fine without any issues.
So it must be a Gotham problem.

Maybe you could try and record a short sample and post it online - and then open a new bug report / reuse my old one:

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12767

As you can see XBMC always had this issue, at least for me. Some TV channels record just fine, some do have the problem you mentioned. It is not related to the PVR add-on, as this also happens when accessing the files directly (i.e. copying the file over onto the XBMC machine or using an SMB mount or similar)

Maybe you could also open a new thread about this - I doubt that any of the real XBMC developers look into this thread...
(2012-11-29, 11:42)belese Wrote: Hi,

I have modif the vudata plugin for enigma1.

This is not clean, but it work.
For the moment, only, watching and EPG work, no recording.
Here's the file to change in plugin src.x
The new source don't work for E2, it will work only for E1.

i don't use the xml from E1, there are mal formatted with bad xml characters inside, and i can't parse it,
so i use the standard E1 webif.

here's the file to change in :
VuData.cpp

Belese

ps :
In plugin setting, change Streaming port to 31339 or port you used for streaming from Dreambox.
and check Zap before channel switch

Anyone could please give me some hint on how to use this file? What PVR plugin should I use and where to place the file?
I have a DM500-T with Enigma1..
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217